𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ dr. sloan

Start from the beginning

Dr. Bailey looked at the brunette challenging before she nodded her head into Sloan's direction, "Go!"

Glancing over her shoulder while walkimg away, Brianna gave her a death stare. The brunette then turned fully and followed after Sloan, who seemed very amused by her attitude.

The two had just reached the elevator and while the man pressed the button he glanced over at her. "You know, this could grow into a great friendship." He had this smug smirk plastered on his face, that was telling Brianna that this prediction wasn't meant to be innocent at all.

The brunette gave him a side eye before they entered the elevator. For a small moment she remained silent, but then she decided to play along. "Well, okay, but before you start, there are rules to this friendship thing your talking about."

Mark let out a low chuckle, but Brianna didn't let herself get distracted by him. The brunette stared up into his blue eyes, a serious look on her face. "Number one, no flirting. Number two, no talk about sex, metaphorically or not. And Number three, no giving me the face."

His head immediately snapped to look at her, a confused frown on his face. "The face?"

"The Mcsteamy face. It doesn't work on me anyway. I'm immune to such sort of things", Brianna stated simply.

Mark had crossed his arms over his chest, "You know, if I'd gone of to the woods, I would've invited you to keep me warm." Brianna turned towards him, realizing that he was giving her the face, "Wow, already breaking rule number one, two and three."

The elevator doors opened and Brie was the first to step outside into the busy hallway.

"I often see you hanging around with Karev. Is there something going on?", Sloan questioned her casually while the two were strolling down the corridor.

Brie immediately frowned at the surgeon besides her, "No— no there is definitely nothing going on there." Her mind was going back to their first couple of weeks here at the hospital. There may have been a little crush, but nothing serious. As soon as Alex and Izzie started a thing Brie forgot about her silly crush and had moved on.

"He's just a good friend", she added while she smiled slightly before meeting Sloan's gaze again.

The man next to her nodded his head slightly, humming. "Mhm." He then motioned for her to enter a room while holding the door open.

"My knight in shining poly-cotton", one of the women inside greeted Dr. Sloan with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, Donna."
He looked at the other woman and shook her hand as well, "Vicky. How was the trip?"

"Smooth. Perfect", Donna answered him immediately. "Speak for yourself", Vicky interrupted her, seeming kind of upset or annoyed.

Donna gave Brianna an apologetic look, "She's still having some penis issues

Brie frowned immediately, being confused by the situation, "I'm sorry. Am I missing something?"

"I believe that you are missing the fact that Dr. Sloan is planning to remove my husband's penis this afternoon", the woman told her, Brianna's gaze snapped back towards the other woman and suddenly realization hit her.

"Oh."

She then quickly went around the bed and got the chart. She gave Donna a look, who had sat down onto the bed.

"Donna Gibson, I suppose?", she raised her eyebrows at the woman and Donna nodded her head in confirmation. Brianna then continued, "34, in for a sexual reassigned surgery. So essentially today we are inverting her— penis."