𝟜

E NEWS! Article...

Catherine Moarde Teases Her First Album As She Prepares For Press In The Upcoming James Cameron Film Avatar: The Way of Water

Catherine "Catty" Moarde, actress and singer-songwriter, best-known for her roles in Quinton Tarantino's 2019 film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood -where Catherine played the Hollywood icon Sharon Tate- along with Greta Gerwig's 2019 film Little Wom...

Catherine "Catty" Moarde, actress and singer-songwriter, best-known for her roles in Quinton Tarantino's 2019 film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood -where Catherine played the Hollywood icon Sharon Tate- along with Greta Gerwig's 2019 film Little Women where the young actress played the highly respected role of Amy March. Just recently she released her hit pop single, Nonsense, which launched her place in the music industry. Her first pop-single alone topped the charts and held it's place there for several weeks. 

It's safe to say the A list celebrity Catherine Moarde has been booked and busy. With new projects and constantly recording in the studio, fan's wonder if there's a significant partner in her life? Most importantly, they wonder if her upcoming album will be based on a lover(s). 

Though there has been multiple men linked and rumored to be Catherine's partner, Catherine has not confirmed a single rumor. For example, around the time of filming for Little Women she and fellow co-star Timothee Chalamet were rumored to be a "thing" which both parties profusely denied, stating " [Timothee] is a great friend of mine, but that's all there is to it- just friends." 

Even one of her closest friends, Olivia Rodrigo were rumored to be dating back in October where fans noticed the two constantly hanging out and with Catherine supporting Olivia in almost all her shows. Olivia denied the rumors in her January cover of GQ magazine where she called Catherine "one of her bestest friends...a true companion in this circus that is Hollywood where one wrong turn and you've run into a mirror..." 

Despite speculations and countless rumors Catherine Moarde is just how she appears to be; single and occupied. 

_________________________________________

Articles Similar to this...

Catherine Moarde stuns in a gold and white Givenchy dress during Paris Fashion Week 

Is Catherine Moarde a nepotism baby? Or a young celebrity who amassed a great following through luck?

Best friends Olivia Rodrigo and Catherine Moarde out and about in SOHO after pilates class