Movie- Ddot

11:50 am
New York 📍

I get up from ddots chest and rub my eyes. Until he wakes up a little and squints his eyes. He strokes my hair and pulls me back down to the bed. "Stay wimme some more" I sigh and try fall back asleep again.

***
"I'm getting hungry ddot" i say putting my phone down and watch him playing his playstation. "Let's go down the deli then" I nod and go put on some comfortable clothes.

I just put my hair in a pony tail and apply mascara, lipgloss,perfume and a few jewellery. Ddot walks in the room and looks at me weird. "We are just going down the block why you dressing up for?"

I shrug my shoulders. "To be honest i don't even know, i just wanted to" He nods his head and walks up behind me kissing the top of my head. "Let's go ma"

I grab some crisps,snacks and a drink whilst ddot just grabs a drink. We walk to the till and ddot dabs him up. "What's good my heart" ddot says "Nun much bro, same old" ddot nods and hands him our stuff. He pays and i smile at the man before walking out the shop.

Me and ddot walk down the road and he slips his arm around my waist texting someone on his phone. "Can I have the bag please?" i ask him "Yeah here you go" he hands me the bag and i grab my maltesers and loop the bag through my hand and start eating.

As i'm eating I see a familiar person walking up towards us and see that's it's my best friend with her boyfriend. "Kamarie!" I shout out and she looks up seeing me and runs towards me, me doing the same.

"Heyy!!" I say hugging her. "What's good bae"

I let go and smile back at her "What you doing walking down here?" Her boyfriend now appears behind her and i smile and wave at him and ddot also appears behind me. "I dragged him out to go for a walk, staying in the house is too boring" "I agree with you. Me and ddot just came from the deli"

"Ooo that's nice, you want to come round to mine?" I turn around and see that Ddot and Zander are now talking and laughing with eachother. I shrug and nod "Yeah sure"

I walk up to ddot and ask him if he wants to go back to Kamaries and he says yeah. So now we are all walking to her house. Me and Kamarie walking in front and holding hands talking about different things whilst the boys behind us are chatting about whatever.

Kamarie opens her apartment door and the smell of cooking and air freshener fills the air. "Your house smells nice Kamarie" she smiles and says thank you. "You guys want to watch a movie?" i ask them.

"All you do is pick disney movies Yanna. So you ain't picking no movie" ddot says kissing his teeth and smiling. "Ddot your going to stay a hater because i will forever pick disney movies" Kamarie laughs and takes Zanders hand and walks him to the living room me and ddot following.

Kamarie picked a movie to watch and as i'm about to sit down next to ddot he grabs my waist and pulls me on his lap. "You okay?" he asks. I look at him and smile nodding. He kisses me and caresses my thighs.

"Not in my house!" Kamarie says pointing at us but Zander just grabs her neck and kisses her too. Me and ddot laugh and she just rolls her eyes but smiles at Zander leaning her head on his chest.

After the movie ended me and ddot left Kamaries house. I take out my keys and unlock my door putting the bag on the counter as i pass, then make my way to my room. I grab my pjs and head to the shower doing my night routine.

I walk out the bathroom in my pjs and bonnet and see ddot at the edge of the bed on his phone. I furrow my eyebrows. "I thought you were going home?" I ask him putting my clothes away. "You want me to leave?" he replies back.

"No but you've stayed at mine for 2 days now" he just shrugs his shoulders and gestures me to walk over to him so i do. He pulls me to stand in front of him and hugs my waist. "Ddot are you okay?" I ask now confused. "Mhmm, come lay down" I just shrug my shoulder and lay down.

"Aren't you going to change into something more comfortable?" He sighs and gets up making his way into the bathroom. I take my phone out to pass the time.

Ddot walks out minutes later with basketball shorts and a black slim short top and his hair out. He climbs into the bed and takes my phone out my hand placing it on the nightstand near me. He kisses my forhead then my lips then lays his head on my chest wrapping his arms around my waist.

I play with his hair and his breathing starts to slow down. "Goodnight ddot" i say kissing the top of his head. "Goodnight ma"

I grab my phone and turn it off placing it away again.  Then put my LEDs on blue. I kiss the top of ddots head again and fall sleep .