Her daughter has always been pretentious. If she disagrees and starts to cry later, will she talk about it?

Li Li's eyes subconsciously fell on Wen Long.

Wen Long looked up at him. His dark dark eyes were shining and quickly restrained his eyelids.

The moment she looked at Li Li, she bent her lips.

I'm really here...

Li Li's heart thumped.

But before he could think about the meaning of her smile, Li Guifang had asked him to sit down and start talking about the bride price.

"Are you here to marry my big girl?"

Li Li answered.

Li Guifang put the food he brought on the table, and then turned around with a little bluffing momentum.

"It's okay to marry my big girl. But the bride price has to be enough in advance.

"If you give less than those poor boys in the village, I don't want to give you someone."

Li Li was stunned.

He raised his eyebrows and felt vaguely strange.

Naturally, he respects his gentle mother.

"Auntie, isn't it... Don't you ask Wenlong's opinion first about this marriage?"

Li Guifang's expression is strange.

"What are you asking her for? She can't make a decision again.

Hearing this, Li Li's feeling of something wrong became stronger.

He recalled what he said to him gently in the field today.

Which mother who loves her children will be in a hurry to push her daughter who is less than 20 years old?

'Marrying early can save a sum of money on your family...'

Li Li's lips are slightly white.

I was angry.

Seeing his face, Li Guifang thought crooked.

She just regarded her tone as too tough to persuade people to quit.

This is not good...

The brain quickly turned a few times, and Li Guifang suddenly turned her tone.

"Well... I don't want much for the bride price. You have also seen my girl's appearance. Even if they marry the Zhao family, they are willing to want it.

"If the Zhao family comes to ask for marriage, there must be 300 to 500 yuan for this bride price. If you are willing to pay 200 yuan, I will grant your daughter to you.

Li Li's face is even worse.

Is this marrying a daughter or a business?

Seeing this, Li Guifang thought that her offer was too high.

Thinking about it again, their ordinary bride price in Lijiacun is only 40 or 50 yuan, and her asking price of 200 yuan has indeed doubled four or five times.

She hesitated.

Originally, the bride price she expected was about 100... Why don't you try to lower it again?

"One hundred and one hundred and fifty, right?"

Li Guifang put on a tone of bargaining with those hawkers and threatened, "If you can't afford this price, you won't think about marrying a daughter-in-law!"