"Let's do a quick background review." One of them finally uttered, fixing his composure. "Who's Y/n L/n?"

"...An illegal immigrant from █████████ where its people waged war with each other. He then arrived here in Japan, was recognized as a proper citizen later on at the age of seven, and lived his life."

"Ah yes, █████████ civil War." Grabbing one of the cases from the table, he flipped through some pages. "It's a tragedy there. Millions upon millions died and were killed in cold blood. No wonder he became an illegal immigrant, he took aboard the only ship, which happened to head to Japan. It's because he came from that place. Even until now, there's still a ruckus going on."

"Right...he arrived in Japan at the age of seven, as you've said, then later endorsed as a citizen a year later."

Nodding at his partner, he flipped through another page. "..." he scoffed. "Now this is sad."

"Hm?"

"He wasn't a planned pregnancy. His parents failed to abort him 17 times."

The latter grunted. "That's..."

"Hold it, this is new." He cut his partner off, browsing through the final pages of the document. "...He has a sister."

---

Midoriya and Mirio were seen waltzing down the city's sidewalk currently doing patrol assigned by Sir Nighteye. Wearing their hero costumes, they caught the eye of most civilians, some took pictures with them, and some even asked for autographs. All this sudden attention made the broccoli boy stutter.

"I-I'm nervous..." Izuku said, strolling down the sidewalk, stiff.

"You must've at least gone on patrol at your internship, right?" the latter retorted with a toothy smile. "Oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?"

"N-No...but for various reasons, I wasn't able to experience the basics..."

"Really? That's strange, right? But don't worry!" the blonde reassured him. "Sir and Bubble Girl are the ones watching the target today. We're just on patrol! I'll teach you a bunch of stuff. Stick with me!" he added with a thumbs up.

"W-Wait, how about uhm, Y/n? Where is he? Isn't he supposed to be on patrol with us? I remember he was with us when sir told us to be on patrol."

"Oh, Y/n? Yeahhh he does his patrol his own way. He's a real mysterious guy y'know? I've been friends with him for a while and I still don't understand him at all!" Mirio replied while laughing out loud. "It's weird since he's never openly shared anything with us!"

This revelation only added to Izuku's expanding curiosity about Y/n. The moment he first took note of the man back in the hallway, he was utterly perplexed by the aura he radiated. He was a rather intimidating man, the way he stands, his stance, his expressions...it's like he doesn't want to be bothered at all! Izuku thought he'd be the type of guy to punch you in the face if you utter a word! However, once the broccoli boy mustered up the courage to face the latter, he was surprisingly gentle.