Dont attack

It stares at you seemingly flabbergasted and steps away from the lab coat rack.
"How did you get here."

Now it's your turn to be gobsmacked, not only did it speak but it spoke English!

"The balcony, door- I jumped!" You rushed, taken back that you're talking with a wolf.

"You're telling me there was a obvious exit this whole time?!- wait..." It said with a hint of annoyance

"Yes..?"

"You jumped the balcony ledge?"

"Yeah, I did"

"No you didn't. I'm a sinox, not blind nor dumb."

You looked back through the door and saw the room you where in before was gone entirely, replaced by great steady stones.

You back against the wall for support as the room starts to spin. "What the.. what the fuck.
How did-"
"But I.."

"How did you actually get in here. I'm not asking this time!"

"Hold on, I don't have to tell you anything."

"You will, I'm one of the few that won't immediately attack you, would you want that to change?"

"I can't tell you then cause I don't know- if that room was blocked off this whole time than I learned how to out pizza the hut."

"Very well." It walked away out of the room and you creeped towards the door after. But the sinox was gone. A large room covered with puddles lay beyond(hound room).

Only playing pups could be seen inside darting around the room with scattered play bows. The door jolted open and a red spiky pup sniffed your ankles, pushing you into the room. The other pups saw you, how couldn't they? A tall(ish?) humanoid stood amongst gelatine dogs. They rushed over with a volley of sniffs and whines. They look so pet worthy right now.

Pet the pups
Puppy
Don't pet the pups
Watch out for mamma 'bear'