We all have secrets

ابدأ من البداية

Jiao: Mnhh... *Making a scoff, as he commemce to slowly calmed his breathing heavily as he heed Ave's word.*

Yoshida: Hh.. *He narrowed his eyes, as he calmed down as well*

Aly: *Walks out of thalasia slowly, using her crutches* Ave is right.. we all have secrets.. and we never shared it because that's what we thought would be the best.. *She slowly goes to.the bench where Ming was sitting* sha must be thinking the same.. she must have a reason..

Ave: *As the two parties have ease their emotions down, she walked towards Aly to enquire.* We all have now acknowledged what Sha has been keeping from us .... but should we just communicate each other about it?

Ming: No, I don't think so, but indeed, we have so many questions to ask her.. but I'm sure sha must have a reason for keeping it from us.

Aly: I have been keeping something from Ave and Sha too.. and everyone else.. it was difficult, but yeah...

Shiroi: And I haven't told you all exactly the truth about what happened on the dooms day either.

Horus: Yoshida wasn't the only one who knew about Andi Aqua, I knew, and Shiroi did too, however shiroi know more than what I and Yoshida know.

Shiroi: Andi aqua was a close friend of mine since when we were kids, and that day was the end of our friendship While on that same day, I lost my own little brother by the coruscants they took his life right before my eyes, then this happened, after Andi pushed Sha off the balcony.. I could not do a single thing when he was beaten up by that woman, but after andi surrendered himself from that woman, she left. that is when the moment I had the courage to go after him, unfortunately st that same time, my brother saw me as he haste towards us, but we got ambushed, we fought together, until the same that they killed my brother. Right after that, I lose my sense of mind, i went numb, but then Andi helped me flee, I wasn't really in my right state at that time, though he aided me to escape and informed me to look for his sister and make sure she'd live. saying one of us should stay alive, hence that day, I decided to treat sha cherishing as if my own sister. Afterall, Andi lost her sister and I lost my brother, however we both had a purpose, atleast his sister was alive and I promised myself I would find her no matter how long it takes, then, finally I found her, and this happened, Andi.. he.. *he looks down clenching his fist as he wholeheartedly regret losing Andi*

Ave: He lived his life at the best for sha's sake, it was so obvious!.. *Says with her eyes tearing* He..

Ming: *She then approach before stroking the back of Ave.* its okay, Ave. whatever happened has happen.

Aly: mhm.. *She looks down and takes a deep breathe, with her eyes flooded with tears*I don't want to keep secrets anymore.. I... I... I don't know who my real parents are..

Ave: * suprise by it and she looks at Aly narrowing her eyes with a confused expression on her face.* What do you mean!? Then, who are the parents in Elior?

Aly: They.. Mhmm.. *she held onto her hands tight, pursing her lips.* They discover my infantile body in the forest. I was trapped in a sphere that engulfs demonic mana for the estimation of years. I never grew when I was sealed in the sphere. they saved me from it.. and raised me as their own child, and I think.. I highly yearningly think that Im closer to finding my real parent, that perhaps I boldly think, it is somehow connected to the Aqua Twin.. *She looks up at Ave pursing her lips as she finally let out something she has been keeping for this long, as relief was exhaled from herself.*

Claire: Aly.. *a sad look was appeared on her face*

Ave: *She rests her hands on Aly's hands as she felt how broken Aly must be feeling* mhm...