Spider-Man: NWH (4)

Start from the beginning

Hex: "much stronger.."

Hex then let's out a burst of energy, destroying the vines around him. Y/n backs away, reverting to human, and shields his eyes. Hex then shot a blast, as y/n countered with his own mana blast, causing a beam struggle.

Hex: "you have magic of your own? Interesting"

Hex smirks, as he pushes more power into his blast, as y/n replaces the blast with a barrier, and angles it, making hex's bounce off. Removing the barrier, y/n changed to bloxx, and threw an extending punch at hex. Regaining himself, hex shoots a blast at y/n, which shot off his arm. Regrowing the arm, y/n charges at hex, and wraps his arms around him, suddenly changing into a large ape like alien, with white and black fur. In this new form, y/n releases an electric shock.

Shocksquatch: "I think shocksquatch is a fitting name, don't you agree?"

Hex: "quite a fitting name... However, I'll have to take the victory on this one"

Hex chuckles, as his body disintegrates, and flows into the wind, as y/n was left confused. Until the building behind him, his home, implodes, in a green blast, as the green goblin flies away. All y/n could do is look in horror, as the home he built had just been lost. However, when the smoke cleared, he saw two people. Peter, kneeling next to a wounded may.

Y/n: "Peter..? PETER!!"

SWAT cars pull up, as y/n looks between them, and Peter.

Y/n: "Pete, run!!"

SWAT agents rush to the building, as a few held guns at y/n.

Y/n: "RUN!!"

to avoid the SWAT, y/n suddenly became way big, drawing the attention of the entire SWAT team, giving Peter the chance to swing away.. leaving his now dead aunt may.

-----------------

Y/n sat in silence. Inside the rust bucket 2. The only noise was the news playing over the radio.

J. Jonah Jameson: "Tragedy. What else can I call it? What more need be said? The damage.. The destruction.. You saw it with your own eyes. When will people wake up, and realize that everywhere Spider-Man goes... chaos and calamity ensue. Everything Spider-Man touches comes to ruin. And we, the innocents, are left to pick up the pieces. J. Jonah Jameson, reporting. Good night. And God help us all"

Y/n turns the radio off, and leans back in his seat, tears filling his eyes. Suddenly, a loud knock is heard at the RVs door.

Y/n: "go away!"

The knocking goes again.

Y/n: "I said go away!"

Then the knocking turned into banging.

Y/n: "I said, go away!"

Y/n turns around to face the door, only to be met with a young man, almost identical to himself, standing at the open door.

???: "Whew! Man, no lock can get through brainstorm, am I right?"

Y/n: "who... who are you?"

Y/n?: "Me? Oh! I'm y/n Tennyson. But, you knew that. Since.. you are me!... From a different universe. y'know, I've dealt with time travel twice, you'd think I'd be able to handle multiversal travel!"

Y/n: "uhhhhh"

Y/n?: "Right, right. Still processing. Took me a while too. Actually, both of us"

Y/n: "b-both?"

From behind the second y/n, another y/n walks in, waving his hand at the main y/n.

The first y/n wore his signature black and white shirt, and green cargo pants, tucked into his black boots.