"I-it's nothing... I was just wondering if you want to go inside and greet Yone-san just for a moment haha..." Kirina rubs the back of his right ear to help himself ease his nerves.

"Oh... That's fine. I don't want to burden her and your teammates."

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind... But I won't force you if you don't want to. I almost forgot that you're also on cooking duty today."

Yukiko nodded at him, "Well then, see you next time, Hiura. Good luck on your match against Seishou." She waved her hands and Kirina returned it, with that she walks back to her quarters.

The blue haired boy stayed at his position as she watches the girl walk until she was gone.

"Min... Huh..." He mumbled to himself before he suddenly crouched at his spot and scratches his hair in embarrassment. "Why did I act so flustered earlier? I must've looked stupid from her point of view."

He sighed before he stands once more, 'I hope she didn't notice it... Why am I like this only when I'm in front of her? Geez...'

'But I've realized something earlier...'

Her smell is familiar... It's that smell of mint...

• • •

"Guess which one is Yukiko!"

"Uh??? I guess... The one on the right??"

"Huh?! Tatsuya, you aren't cheating right?!"

"It was all pure luck, Hiroto..."

"Hehe, unlike you, Tatsuya is smart after all bweehhh."

"Don't fight you two..."

"Which one is Yukiko..." The said white haired girl mumbled to herself while staring at her white hair reflected on her mirror. "It was a fun game..."

Knock knock

"Oi, Min." Minri looks at her bedroom door, Hiroto is leaning against the door frame while crossing his arms. She hadn't realized that she'd left her door open. "I'm going home first."

"Oh." The girl manages to mumble loud enough for her childhood friend to hear. "Let me walk you to the door."

"I know you would." The grey-white curly haired boy said as he put back his hands back into his pocket and starts walking outside followed by the white haired girl.

"Oh, you're going back?" A boy and older version of Minri said without looking at the two as he was busy watching a badminton match on the television. "I thought you'll be sleeping over tonight."

"Uh-huh... No thanks. Don't think your sister there is in the mood for that." He said as he continues to walk to the main door.

"Bye. Don't come back." Minkyung who has been sitting beside her brother, boredly said without turning her head from her phone.

When they're outside, Hiroto finally turns back to face his friend Minri. "What's wrong with you today?"

"What do you mean?" The white haired girl replied with her monotone as always.

"You're making that face again."

"What face?"