Travis is a submissve top ♡

Salvis married life ♡♡

Sal's pov:

I felt my breath catch in my throat as I watched travis' limp body, splayed in his bed, his back arching off the mattress as his hand worked over his erection. His breathing was labored as he reached his tanned hand out to me "Sal please, need you so bad".

He gulped in air as I laid back in the ottoman of our bedroom, Travis' face was flush from the alcohol, a half empty glass of scotch next to our bed. I relax my arms on either side of the chair and smirked, my mask by my feet.

We had gotten back from our anniversary dinner, and although I didn't drink tonight, it didn't take travis long to bust out our bottle of scotch, dropping a large cube of ice into his cup and drinking it in a haste. He was already hiccuping and red faced when we had gotten home, but i didn't stop this, we had discussed boundaries before even going out to dinner, so I just chuckled and pulled him in by the belt loops.

I focus back in the present time, travis's body jolting around on our silk bed spread "sal please, please I need to fuck you so bad" he groaned as he bucked his hips up, tears and another covered his face as he looked at my desperately "please sir".I bit back a groan as I stood up, unbuttoning my slacks in the process, since it was our 1 year of our marriage we decided to dress up for dinner.

Travis was already naked, the only thing that was close to covering his up was the silk sheets that wrapped around his delicate skin. The only actual item of clothing on him was his socks, black and thick they stood out against his caramel brown skin. I get on the bed and grab travis by the throat, kissing the expose skin between my fingers.

Travis keened as I lined his fingers up with my hole, i slowly si k down to his knuckles, withering at the feeling that bloomed in my stomach, we hadn't had sex in a while, lile 6 months a while. We were both so busy with work that once we actually had time alone together we usually slept or ate take out and watched movies. Not super romantic setting.

I slowly bounce on his fingers, jyratting my hips in nonrythmatic movements, but god did it feel amazing. Finally having travis touch me, finally being able to have his fingers buried deep within me. I look down at travis as he moaned loudly into the room, I use my free hand that wasn't gripping his hip and grab his face.

My cock hard and leaking on travis' upper chest stood at full attention, travis staring at it with a whorish desperation. I force open his mouth with a tight grip on his jaw, he winced in pain as my hold tightened until he opened wide enough to my liking. I spat in his mouth, and stared at him in utter disgust "filthy faggot" he groaned at the degration "yes, yes I'm just so filthy, such a dirty boy" he cried out as he swallowed my spit.

I pull away from his finger and replace them with his cock, the head slowly popping in as I let out a loud groan, travis withered underneath me "so hot...so tight" his voice wavered in and out, I look down at him, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as I finally bottomed out. "Travis, fill me up darling" he cried out at the name, his body jolting, his cock pushing deeper inside of me.

I gasp, wondering if our neighbors could hear, I mean, we have been pretty loud up until now. I don't bother caring as I put my hands on travis' chest, slowly bouncing on his cock. "Oh baby boy" I cooed at travis, using my longer nails to scratch down and around his nipples, travis' breath sounded shakey and punched out.

I smile at him and speed up, enjoying his squirming underneath me. I didn't register what was happening after that, everything spun as travis pushed us around, me on my chest and travis behind me. Nailing me into the bed, holding my wrists tightly behind my back. I cry into the sheets "travis...y-you fuh...fucker" it took everything in me just to say those few words, each breath being fucked out of me, I felt my chest tighten as I tried to hold it all in my face becoming flushed until finally let myself breathe again.

I felt tears drip onto my back, or maybe it was drool, I couldn't tell nor care right now "im sorry Master, it just felt so good, so so tight and warm" I could feel his thrusts get deeper from his position, finally hitting me right where I needed. "You..." I cried, barely being able to get out my words "you stupid fucking...ah...dog" he laughed and cried from behind me "I'm sorry, I'm sorry but it feels so good, can't stop can't fucking stop I'm gonna cum. Gonna fill you with my cum" travis cried, I clenched my teeth and spoke with a raspy voice "that's right puppy, fill me up with your cum" I cried, as my cum shot onto the red silk sheets. It sunk into the fabric and left a dark, wet mark.

Travis spilled inside of me, I felt my entire body shake as it shot deep inside of me. Travis tried stopping, I wasn't going to let that happen "oh no...you don't get the privilege of stopping whenever you want, you're going to keep fucking me until you crying and begging me to stop, until it's painful, we're going all night. And no matter how much you say it hurts I won't let you stop fucking me baby boy".

I reach behind me and grab travis' hair, pulling him down until his completely covering my body, "ah...you're so big compared to me, covering me completely, swallowing my body whole" I cooed into his ear, he whimpered and started to rut his hips into me. I was so sore and it hurt the more he would thrust, but god did it feel amazing.

Travis nodded against my shoulder, his big hands grabbing at my chest, since I was on the chubbier side, i had my fat around my chest, making them easier to grab onto to.

Travis was grabbing onto anything he could, my shoulders, chest, thighs, hair, cock, he covered my mouth at some point as I screamed his name and insults his way. "Cmon travis, fuck me like you hate me" he stopped for a moment, I knew after thus he'd pick it apart, analyze every aspect of our marriage once this was finished, but right now, in this lust filled moment. He grabbed me by the hips, pulling himself back up as his eyes darkened, fucking into me so hard it moved the bed inch by inch, it scraped against the hardwood flooring, most likely leaving scuff marks in its wake.

I could barley register what he was doing until his fingers were touching the back of my throat, making me gag around them as tears sprung to my eyes. Now don't get me wrong, we were rough with each other, we'd walk away with bruises and limps, but after not having sex for 6 months, this experience would definitely leave me bed bound. He'd never been THIS rough, trust me we'd been rough and scratched up, like I said we'd leave beat up, but right now, was the roughest we'd ever been.

I felt my brain melt out my ears once he came inside me again, I bit back my comments, and my moans, and my pleads for more, because the only thing I could actually get out was "please breed me" I cried as he fell on top of me, I came again, my cock still hard underneath me, leaving a larger wet spot then last time.

I felt travis heave on top of me, his chest falling up and down in large breaths. He slowly pulled out of me, with a pop, his cum dribbled out of me. The warmth trickling down and pooling around the back of my cock, I slowly turn around and wrap around travis, rubbing his back softly " I love you sal" he rasped, and I smiled against his flushed shoulder. "Love u too" I mumbled, and slowly felt my lids get heavier.

I let out a groan of protest as travis pulled away from me, his weight finally leaving the bed and into our bathroom, I could hear the tap running until he came back inside. A wet blue towel in his hand. He climbed back into the bed and slowly wiped the towel down my thighs and my cock, cleaning up any remainder of cum around my body, once he reached my hole I whined in protest "leave it, I like the full feeling" I chuckle as his face flushed.

"Ya whatever you say" he grumbled, getting off the bed again and throwing our clothes and the towel in our laundry basket. He grabbed him and I fresh pairs of boxers and helped me get changed, kissing the top of my head he left the room again, this time not coming back until 20 minutes later.

A plate of fruit and a few squares of chocolate with a glass of water and a another glass of fruit juice. He handed me the water and food first, putting thr fruit juice next to me on the side table.

I smile and lift my arm, he got back into bed and cuddled up into my chest  I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kissed rhe top of his head.

HI OMG IDK WHAT FUCKING POSSESED ME TO WRITE THIS BUT YA, UHM....ENJOY, IM GONNA GO SMOKE A CIGARETTE AND EAT CHICKEN STRIPS BC IM AUTISTIC ♡♡♡♡♡♡