✧. * 004. Sirius Black ✧. *

Start from the beginning

Letting the two cats sleep, the two checked over their stuff. She seemed to have packed everything she needed. Aurora suddenly heard Percy shouting at Ron. Hermione only shook her head at the two boys shouting and continued to sort her things out. Meanwhile, Aurora walked out of the room, and went over to Percy's and Ron's room, to investigate what they were fighting about.

"You're not going anywhere till you've found my badge-" Percy yelled at Ron but got cut off by Aurora shouting at them. "Will you two stop yelling at each other like four-year-olds!"

"I'd watch that tone, you're talking too-" Percy started to say but again got cut off by Aurora who said, "I don't give a shit if your head boy. Shut up!"

"Wait! Where's Scabbers Rat Tonic! Did you steal it Percy?" Ron accused Percy, who went even redder in anger.

"Why would I steal your Rat Tonic Ronald?" Percy yelled at him.

Aurora didn't seem to see Harry, so when he spoke, her head quickly swung in his direction. "Er- Don't worry Ron. Aurora and I will get Scabber's stuff, we're packed."

Aurora raised a brow and said, "Who said I volunteered to do this?"

"I did. Let's go." Harry said, looping his arm with Aurora's. She tried objecting, but gave up when Harry showed no sign of letting her go. The two walked downstairs, not saying anything to each other.

They were halfway along the passage to the barm -which was very dark, when they heard another pair of angry voices coming from the parlour. Aurora groaned quietly.

"Is tonight, international yelling day?" Aurora hissed quietly. Harry chuckled.

A second later, she realised whose voices they were. They were about to walk off but stopped when they heard their names.

"...makes no sense not to tell them," Mr. Weasley was saying heatedly. "Aurora and Harry have got a right to know. I've tried to tell Fudge, but he insists on treating Harry and Aurora, not to mention Atlas as well, like children. They are thirteen years old and -"

"-Arthur, the truth would terrify them!" Mrs. Weasley said shrilly. "Do you wanna send them back to school with that hanging over them? For heaven's sake, Aurora is happy and has a loving family. If she finds out, she'll be worrying about her adoptive parents and her friends!"

Aurora's body went still. Was her adoptive parents in trouble? A million of thoughts suddenly ran through her mind. No. They are fine. They are -

"-I don't want to make her miserable, but I want her to know, so she can be on guard!" Mr. Weasley retorted. "You know what she, Harry, and Ron are like wandering off by themselves - they've even ended up in the Forbidden Forest! They mustn't do that this year!"

"But they're older now to know better -"

"Molly, they say Sirius Black's mad, and maybe he is, but he was clever enough to escape from Azkaban, and that's supposed to be impossible. It's been a month now, and no one has seen hide nor hair of him, and I don't care what Fudge keeps telling the Daily Prophet, we're no nearer catching Black than inventing self-spelling wands. The only thing we know for sure is what Black's after -"

"-But Aurora, Atlas and Harry will be perfectly safe at Hogwarts!"

"We thought Azkaban was perfectly safe. If Black can break out of Azkaban, he can break into Hogwarts."

Aurora was about to turn her head away from the voices but stopped when she heard Mrs. Weasley say, "And what about Mia? She's probably heard the news about him and ran after him. She's probably helping him -"