10. Battle training?!

Start from the beginning

"Lookie!" I twirled.

He smiled and pet me head.

When everyone was finally out all might began to talk again.

"Now you look the part! Today we will do battle training. You will be split into villain and hero groups for two on two battles. The villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme; if the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win; if the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win. Everyone will be paired up by lottery!"

After shuffling around I was the only one without a partner.

"Ah young nix! Seems your the odd one out. Is there any team you'd like to join?" All might asked from beside me making me jump again.

"Ah actually I was hoping I could go against the winners of each round. That would be 10 v 1. Or just against anyone who wants to go again. Could I do that?" I asked unsure.

All might floundered and tried to refuse.

"But. I got top scores in the entrance exam. I broke the record. What better way to test myself than against my peers. This is supposed to be a learning exercise right? And you can decide whose the hero or villain so it can be harder!" I cheered. I was getting excited. "Please please please pllllllleaseeeeeeee!" I said jumping around allmight. I widened my eyes and did the kitty eyes like that pre quirk movie puss in boots did.

"Awwwww. Okay. You can do a free for all. You will be the hero!"

"Yay!"

The first fight was Izuku Midoriya & Ochaco Uraraka (Team A) vs. Katsuki Bakugo & Tena Ida (Team D).

Izu and bubbles were heroes and Pomeranian and turbo were villains. Fitting. Both of em are bullies.

We could see the fight on screen but couldn't hear a word being said.

My blood boiled at how harshly the Pomeranian treated Izu! He was singling him out and when the pup pulled the pins on his gauntlets. I could feel the blast vibrate my bones. At least the look of defeat made it almost worth it. Izu was really hurt and taken to the nurse.

I tuned out whatever conversation went on and made mental notes on their quirks. Bubbles can make things float and even then she can't do it well. Turbo obviously has a finishing move but doesn't use it often. Pup can change on a dime.

It's a little mean that I won't call bubbles by her name. Even in my head. But I'm still miffed that Izu likes her so much. First day of school and he ditched me for a girl. I pouted.

The second fight was Shoto Todoroki & Mezo Shoji (Team B) vs. Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure (Team I)

Shoto and the really nice guy with lots of arms was on the heroes team and tail and invisi were villains.

When shoto froze the whole building I only felt a little bad. I know he was holding back because one time he froze over a pond so we could go ice skating. That fight ended quickly.

But from what I know about the boy with a tail is that he has some martial arts training. The invisible girl was strange. Her quirk isn't really a combatant quirk. Shoji, the boy with lots of arms, would be the hardest out of those three. If he got his arms around me I would be done for.

The third fight was Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui (Team H) vs. Eijiro Kirishima & Hanta Sero (Team J)

Tokiyami works well with dark shadow but dark shadow does all the fighting. Frogger is very smart and can think fast. She has very basic fighting. Her tongue is a long range weapon. Kirishima can easily run through a wall and he would be hard to incapacitate in a fight. The boy with tape could be smarter and use his quirk to set traps.

The fourth fight is Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro (Team G) vs. Momo Yaoyorozu & Minor Mineta (Team C)

Sparky can't use his quirk in small enclosed spaces and when he does he incapacitates himself. Rockstar can hear really well with her earphone jacks. I saw her stab them through solid concrete and lead her teammate to the others. I think momo can create just about anything. The purple haired perv seems too distracted by perving to be useful to his teammate.

I told Aizawa that he makes the girls uncomfortable but he can't do anything until the boy does something. I hope he does something soon because I really don't feel comfortable with him in the classroom. Out of a class of 21, 7 of them are girls.

The fifth fight is Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido (Team E) vs. Rikido Sato & Koji Koda (Team F)

The boy with the laser can't use his quirk for longer than a second without getting a tummy ache. Pinky can create and fling acid. I think the tall boy needs sugar to boost himself and the quiet boy can speak to animals.

All the fights were over and all might began to speak. "One of your classmates hasn't gone yet. I offered them to join any team but they didn't want to. Nix would like to go against anyone who wants to go again."

Momo raised her hand. "But sir wouldn't that be severely unfair?"

I jumped so everyone would look over. "Actually. I want it as unfair as possible. I wanna learn lots and lots from everyone. What better way to learn than to test myself against my peers! And this could be really good for you too! When hero's plan out a raid they team up with each other on a larger scale to take down the hostiles. I let almighty pick if I'd be a hero or villain. I got hero. It seems really unfair, I'd have to fight everyone or find the bomb, but being a hero can be really unfair. When your in a fight you never know for sure how many villains could be involved! So anyone who wants to go again can go again! I won't even know who went again until I get in there. Kinda like hide and seek!"