Maui Owie!

A/N PT. 2  my upload schedule will probably be around 2/3 or 4 episodes a month. Please do not complain, I have a life and I've been staying up to finish and create these. Thank you <3

Present day
I've gotten used to bringing his in and out of his stone. And since summer break is over, I'm heading to my new school. I arrive at my new school and im supposed to have a tour guide, well I've been waiting ten minutes for my tour guide so I guess I have to find him myself, atleast I got a picture of him. I walk around school for two minutes and finally find him, "um.. hello I think your my tour guide.?" I say quietly the brunettes faces expression became shocked, "OH! I totally forgot, sorry I'm Max. How about you?" The brunette says "I'm, Moxxie i hope we could become frien-" "Of course we can be friends but class is starting so let's head to class!" Max says in delight. They go to class and bla bla b la bla it's boring... It meeting the "D-Team" but he insisted, along with max there is two other people, A blonde boy with a blue and white jacket with blue sneakers and a lady with pink glasses and pink hair. The blonde hair boy looks at me then looks at max and says, "Who's this? A new friend?" Max looks at Rex and smiles "Yup, his name is Moxxie" Max turns around and points at the 2 people saying, "Moxxie, this is Rex and Zoe, Rex and Zoe this is Moxxie." I start to blush and say, "Hello... I am Moxxie Pop  I'm new to this school. I hope we can become friends." Moxxie smiled, Rex looks at Moxxies hoodie and ask, "Why are you wearing a hoodie? It's like nintey- two degrees right now?" Moxxie stops in his tracks and turns around, but you might be asking. Why is Moxxie wearing a hoodie? It's because the shorts he's whering has no pockets, "Uhm because I uh.. get cold easily." That came off as a bold lie, Rex looks at me and shruggeds. Lunch is almost over so moxxie is heading back, he isn't paying attention of where he is walking to and trips and falls and his stone falls out of his pocket. Everybody looks at moxxie then the stone and then gasp.
Moxxie stands up and tries to hide the stone like nothing happend, "Uhm so uh.. what are you guys doing over the weekend??
Max smiles at moxxie and brings out a card of his own. Moxxie looks like he's seen a ghost and then looks at Rex and Zoe, "so.. uh do you guys have cards also?" Rex and Zoe bring out there cards as well, "Jackpot" Rex says smiling. Max gets an idea and tells me, "How about you come over today." Max gets a sticky note and writes down his address, he hands it to moxxie, "Ok, I'll be there later today!" Moxxie blushes then smiles.

3 hours later

School has now ended and moxxie is heading to Max's house, They have now arrived and moxxie is waving goodbye to his father and before he could even knock the brunette opens the door, " Hey moxxie! Everyone is here waiting for you! Come on in" Moxxie smiles and walks in, Rex and Zoe is there already, "Hey Moxxie, let's go outside we would love to see wich dinosaur card you have!" The pink hair girl says "Oh, ok" Moxxie says, They walk outside and moxxie brings out the stone and the card. "Swipe! Suchomimus, Flow!" The fish eater suchomimus appeared out of oblivion, "Wow! So it's a suchomimus? max says Rex smiles and says, "Ok now it's our turn to show our dinosaurs." "Carnotaurus, Blow them away!" "Triceratops, Roar!" " Parasaurolophus, Bloom!" The 3 dinosaurs roared then turned into yellow, blue and green lights returning into the children's hands. Max looks at me and says, " What do you think? Pretty cool right?" Moxxies face lights up in awe, "Anyways, the Lab assistant in the D-Lab has a gift for you.

We walk and arrive to the D-Lab, The lab assistant walks up to me and hands me a peice of technology called the Dino holder, "This is supposed to make summoning sharky easier?" I question, "Yes, You swip-" The Dino holder beeps with a red light flashing, and the D-Team comes rushing in, "Where's the dinosaur Reese?" I look around with a confused expression, "Dinosaur? What do you mean?" Max looks at me with a confused but then happy expression, "We go on missions and get the dinosaur cards." Then max looks at Reese and then Reese informs them, "The dinosaur is in the Hawaiian Islands." Moxxie still has a confused expression but then face lights up, "Will I be able to go?" "Of course you will!" Rex replies Moxxies face was lit up, "Now, Off you go." The lab assistant said. And the D-Team sets forth into the teleported.