We heard the bathroom door slam open, and foot steps walking towards the living room, Roy wore the clothes i gave him with his arms crossed,"these look so fucking gay i swear."
"Come on! We're gonna watch a tv show!" Ross said, as he reached over to the control.

We both scooted away from each other to make space for him to sit, he got the hint and sat down, his feet not even close to touching the floor, i chuckle at how adorable he looked, my face felt like fire.

"What are you laughing at?!" He yelled.
"Ohh, nothing!" I lied, getting into a comfortable position.

Ross POV

My phone in my pocket buzzed causing my body to vibrate, i reached to my phone and pulled it out.

Gay Bitch ass🏳️‍🌈

Kev- hey bro where are u🤨

Ros- srry im at robs hoyse😭

Kev- 😏oh~ whos this rob?~

Ros- no 1😒

Kev- U HAVE A BF IM TELLING MOM🤭

Kev- just told mom.

Ros- fuk u😐🖕

Kev- alr but fr when u cming homw? My shift already end

Ros- idk ill tell u when I do

Kev- I Can pick u up

Ros- sure

Ik sr pelo comfirmed they aren't brothers but it's just a silly lil hc ok, plus it's important for plot purposes🥲

I placed my phone on the arm rest and spoke over all the crashing coming from the TV,

"Hey, i gotta go in a few minutes."

"Awwweee!" Robert whined.

"Ugh can we at least finish the episode?" Roy responded

"You like watching ducks fight of demons?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes now shut up." He complained sinking into his seat.

Kevin POV

Just as I'm walking out i saw a
girl probably 14, she had brunette hair and a white dress and black shoes, she was wandering alone across the street, i really don't like kids especially that pumpkin and his skeleton friend, but I don't really want any to be harmed.

I looked both ways before crossing the street.
"Hey kid where's your parents?" I asked crouching down to her level.
"I don't know?" She said sounding unsure.
"Tell me what happened." I said softly to not sound like I'm trying to seduce her or some shit.
"I was in a crowd and my mom let go of my hand, and once everything cleared out I couldn't find her."

"Do you know where your house is?"

"Yes but it's really far."

"D-do you need a ride?" I asked hoping she won't call the police. She took a while till she silently nodded."ok well I just got off my shift and need to pick up my brother from his friends house, so can you wait until then?"
She nodded again.

She followed me all the way to my car, i opened the door for her and got in.

I stayed silent so I won't say something fucked up.

Time skip to when he arrives at Roberts house

"Ok stay here I'll pick him up,"

I opened the door and got out and knocked on the door to his friends house.

??????????? POV

Knock, knock, the noise came from the door, i lifted my body up and groggily walked up to it. I reached my hand over on the knob and turned it. "Hello Robert im here for my brother!" He said enthusiastically, i peeked behind him and saw a girl in his car waiting patiently,"who's she?" "Oh u-uh a girl who lost her parents!" He said nervously,"come on inside."

We made our way to the living room where Roy and Ross sat."ro-" "shh!" Kevin shushed sneaking behind him, before aggressively shaking his shoulders,"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
He yelled while Roy laughed his ass off in the corner,"it's not funny!" He yelled while everyone including me was dying of laughter.

Soon the room quieted down,"heh, alright bro we gotta go." "Fine."

He scooted over to roy and tightly wrapped his arms around his neck. Both of their faces a bright shade of red."bye." They said in unison

He sat up and walked towards me,and hugged me the same way but on my waist, my heart was pounding, had he ever been this close? If not, it felt...nice and warm.

Soon after what felt like an hour, he let go of me and my waist, Kevin looked like needed to say something,"Ross im sorry but theirs a girl that lost her parents, i need to take her to her home."
"I'm fine with that."

"Mind if I walk you there?" I asked suspiciously. He shrugged, he turned and walked towards his car with terrible posture, i followed behind.

He opened the door carefully and sat down, the girl Kevin was talking about looked at my daarin with half-lidded eyes with a seductive smirk, now i know i have a new victim...

Daarin means darling in Japanese I hate the term senapi sm

1434 words😨