"Once more."

"Yep."

And it wasn't long before the other guys also had a toxic practice atmosphere.

'I've looked all over.'

It seems that the controversy propaganda article has spread quite a bit. I don't think I've even seen the fans lament.

Thanks to that, the momentum to show something was almost as good as Azusa's team.

Liu Cheng-wu, who was almost exhausted, muttered as if he were clamoring for facts he already knew.

"What we practice now is... Was it for SBC?"

"you're right."

Listening to Kim Rae-bin's answer, Bae Se-jin muttered with a white face.

"... I think this is the hardest."

"that's right! fun!"

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin looked at the cheerful Cha Yu-jin for a moment with a look that made him want to hit just one face.

Liu Qingyu smiled and sorted out the situation.

"yes. Let's work hard and have fun."

"Yes Yes!"

"Let's all do our best~"

Perhaps because the agency was aware of additional controversies, the schedule outside the country in November was slightly reduced, so the practice time increased a bit.

So, the season of the year-end awards ceremony came only after the preparations for various awards ceremonies were completed.

The first awards ceremony was ToneA.

* * *

ToneA. It is the largest global music award in Asia hosted by T1.

What this means is that it is an awards ceremony hosted by a parent company that is full of hearts to support Testa.

Of course, Testa took the prize according to her grades.

"The winner is... Testa! Congratulations!"

I've heard this 4 times today alone.

Excellence Award, Popularity Award, and even a Music Video Award.

And of course... He also received a rookie award.

"Thank you very much! Knowing this as an award given in the sense of not losing your original intention in the future, I will be more careful and work harder."

Sejin deliberately gave his acceptance speech for the Rookie of the Year award. It was a matter discussed with Liu Cheng-wu.

I talked to the company about the content and finished it well in a way that wouldn't be controversial, so I guess I'll just get scolded.

... However, as expected, my status ailments were not resolved.

'I didn't even expect it.'

Even if ToneA claims to be the largest in Asia, everyone who sees it knows that it does not have much authority.

Anyway, once the first awards ceremony ended safely, the members seemed to be quite relieved.

"Thank you for your hard work~"

However, even though I won the award, it seemed that the relief of 'I did it' was greater than the joy.

'It must have just exploded and I've been having a hard time.'