"... ... ."

Lee Se-jin must have recalled some specific examples, and he had a puzzled look on his face.

"... It's best not to get involved in anything like that. It's good that you, too, don't create lines at all for the weirdos."

"Well sir."

I shrugged and covered myself with the blanket.

'It's become ambiguous to ask more.'

Lee Se-jin seems to be trying to grow in his own way, so if a really big problem arises, he'll tell you.

But, just in case you don't know, let me tell you.

"brother."

"Why."

"Tell me if you're having a hard time."

"... ... yes."

"To Chungwoo hyung."

"... Hey!"

I waved my hand and lay down in an upright position.

And fell asleep in an instant.

* * *

As the comeback approached, the fatigue started to increase as I practiced and scheduled at the same time.

"Still, it's better than the debut album."

"I think so too."

Compared to the time when the double title was prepared in a month, it was said that it was no different from a fairy, and it was still well-received within the group.

exactly. First of all, it was worth living because I had at least some time to sleep.

'There is also time to monitor.'

I checked the current flow with my smartphone.

Well, until a few days ago, fans were developing reasoning by comparing the recently released concept photo and album specifications.

-The crazy album came out in two configurations, Side A and B, so the name of the album is Choose Your Side? Deokhu is crying at this detail

-I push A for coolness and B for fantasy.

└ What about the trailer?

└ Isn't that just an intro song?

└ I think that's Side B

-No, there were definitely magical boy props in the trailer. !

└Hello sir, I've only released GOT games until now. Please take a picture when it is released... !

└ Ah yes, I understand.

And today, the second concept photo was released.

[TeSTAR Concept Photo 'Side B']

It was Testa wearing a classic winter school uniform.

There was a connection with the last album, but the atmosphere was clearly different.

It is not because the background classroom is simply worn out or broken, but because it is covered in graffiti with rough graffiti that glows with fluorescent light.

In addition, the material of the classroom walls visible beyond the graffiti was not the usual ivory color, but a rusty chrome structure.

In addition, some members were carrying gas masks or unique mechanical equipment. Lights like neon lights flashed on the equipment as well.

It was pseudo-punk with a dystopian feel.

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- crazy cyberpunk