"I suppose I'll go home and take a warm bath instead....you should've told me you were sending our people to check things in Brazil....I would've gone for a suntan vacation" She said as her heels clicked on the office floor and as soon as she left his office Wilson pulled out his phone and made a call,

"She just left....watch where she goes and report back.....I'm paying you a fortune Ms.Jones." He said and hung up.

Manhattan

Jessica smirked as she watched Vanessa Fisk walk down the street in her fancy coat and dress, Jessica had tried to call Peter to tell him of recent events like Wilson actually hiring her to watch his wife since he too had grown tired of her games and wanted evidence of her actions for a easy divorce where he won't have to give her any of his assets....Jessica could laugh at how much she was making to investigate the same circle of people who were screwing each other over, she snapped photos of Vanessa walking down the street and she entered a apartment building and Jessica kept track of what was going on.

Stacy Apartment-9:45AM

George sighed as he rubbed his head from headaches he had, so far he hadn't heard back from Jefferson and he had to make up an excuse to his wife Rio that he had gone undercover for a case, also they had gotten nowhere with the plan to steal from the mob and Fisk but Vanessa was still persistent in achieving that dream but George would rather focus on obtaining full custody of his kids...the paperwork for the divorce was ready but he and Helen had to take their time for the boys to adjust...so far all they knew was that Helen would be staying at a friend's for a while, then there's the fact that the commissioner and politicians are still on his ass about the gunfight at the port and so far no proper evidence has been collected since the bullets had burst on impact. He got up and went to his room to change for work, he went in and while he was changing he noticed his wedding photo....he had to admit there were amazing times with Helen....when they started dating...the first time they slept together....when she had Gwen...their wedding night and everything after that, but the fire of love burns out eventually he figured so now he was just enjoying a on-off thing with Fisk's wife which happened by pure chance considering her husband's a criminal and he's a cop.

George was tying up his boots when he got a call, it was Gwen,

"Hello, I'm good honey I'm just about to head to work, wait shouldn't you be in school?....Wait what!? Hold on, are you sure your mother's?.... Oh alright if she's going I guess it's fine, tell your mother to watch her alchol haha. Oh Gwen I want to mention something, I think the three of us, you,me, and Peter should get lunch or dinner at some point....I think it's time we address certain matters okay?....Great love you too." George hung up with a smile....he was grateful things with his daughter were still good despite the divorce.

JFK Airport

The gang were waiting in the lounge at the far end of the airport...no one was around and Nat had told them to wait there. It was Gwen, Felicia, and Nat who would be going for Peter since the others had no idea what to do in these types of situations and Jessica had said she was too busy with work and Gwen had tried to play the superior bitch but then Jessica had reminded Gwen that she could snap her neck in a millisecond so Gwen just let her do her thing. They waited for a bit when Natasha walked in wearing her cool ensemble of tight Jeans, a bright red blouse with a black leather thin jacket and black boots to complete it,

"Alright the plane is all ready, we can make it in 5 hours if we hit it quickly." Nat said as she led the girls down the tarmac where her special plane was waiting for them, once they entered and closed everything Natasha went to set up the navigation for the auto-pilot, once she did she went to sit at the back with Gwen and Felicia on the comfortable seats,