"Whatever."

"Excuse me?"

Renjun turns and sees the old lady in front of his counter. "Oh. Yes, Ma'am, how can I help you?"

"Could I get a refill?" She places the cup on the counter and Jaemin grabs it.

"Of course, Ma'am." Renjun replies as Jaemin refills her cup.

"Thank you, sweet boy."

×××

It's one in the afternoon and the café is empty. Since Jaemin's coffee shop is not that popular, not every hour there's a customer. There was one time when there's literally no customer for almost three hours. Renjun and Minjeong played card games to ease their boredomness.

"Ugh, I feel so sleepy." Minjeong yawns, "Why aren't there any customers coming? Come on!"

"Because unfortunately, Jaemin's café is not that popular. To be honest." Renjun pouts and sighs in his chair.

"Should we promote our coffee shop more? Maybe I can recommend it to some of my college friends."

"Please do! As much as I like the sight of an empty café, but not when it's afternoon. It's so boring and not pleasant to see at all."

Minjeong nods, "Let me text my girlfriend to invite her friends here." she then pulls out her phone from her pocket.

Renjun widens his eyes, "You have a girlfriend? How come I didn't know?"

"Well, you're not asking." Minjeong laughs, clicking on the messages.

He rolls his eyes. "I want a boyfriend."

"Then, you should ask your crush out."

"I don't have a crush." Renjun sighs.

"Yeah, right." Minjeong playfully rolls her eyes.

They get startle when the bell rings which means someone enters the café. It's a mother and her child.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am!" the both of them greet.

The mother chooses to go to Minjeong's counter. "Hi, can I get, uhm, an Iced Matcha Latte? And a cold Caffuccino Latte but no ice, for my child."

"Mom, I want bread."

"And also, bread."

"Iced Matcha Latte and Caffuccino, cold but no ice." Minjeong repeats as she registers them, "Got it. Which bread, Ma'am? We have ham and cheese bread roll, cinnamon roll, garlic bread, and clubhouse sandwich."

The mother looks at her child and asks, "Which one would you like?"

"Bread roll." the child replies, staring at Renjun.

Renjun notices and smiles at the child. The child smiles back before looking at her mom.

"Ham and cheese bread roll," Minjeong repeats. "Got it. Anything else?"

"Clubhouse sandwich, as well."

"Of course. What else?"

"Nothing else."

While Minjeong is busy taking the mother's order, Renjun takes another customer's order. It's a man in his 40s, he assumes.

"Good afternoon! What can I get for you?"

"Just a black americano with 8 shots."

Renjun widens his eyes but punches it into the monitor anyway. "What else, sir?"

"None."

"For take out or dine in?"

"Take out. Please, I'm kind of in a hurry. Here's the payment, keep the change."

"Oh. Thank you, sir." Renjun accepts the money and puts it in the cash register.

He immediately makes the man's order, although the latter keeps telling him to hurry up. Minjeong raises an eyebrow and says, "You can't speed it up unless you want your coffee to taste bad. Be patient!"

When Renjun finishes, he immediately gives the coffee to the man. The man complains, "So slow." before leaving the shop.

Renjun scoffs, "What the fuck is his problem? Ugh, I hate customers like him." he rolls his eyes.

"I know, right?"

"By the way, thank you." Renjun smiles slightly.

Minjeong nods, "Sure."

×××

Renjun's alone again and it's 6:30PM. He's sitting on his chair while looking at the clock, watching the shorter hand move. He sighs, "It's so quiet. I'll bring my sketchbook next time."

He's staring at the clock for so long, he didn't notice there's someone in front of his counter.

"Uhm, excuse me?" the person speaks, startling Renjun.

He turns to look at the person and bows, "Good evening! What can I get for you?"

"Caramel macchiato, please. Take out."

"Sure." He slightly smiles and punches the order to the monitor.

"Bye, Donghyuck! See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

Sighing, Donghyuck crosses over to the other side of the street, holding onto the strap of his backpack. He looks at his watch that reads 7:12PM. He pouts as he continues to walk.

He walks and walks until he stops in front of the Bunny Café with a sign that says, 'Sorry, we're CLOSED'. He squints slightly and reads the schedule which is written just below the sign. "Opens Monday to Friday, 7AM to 7PM." He slightly nods and continues to walk.

"I kinda miss coming to that shop and see that barista's smile." Donghyuck smiles at his thought.

-