Mike,....

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I waited for the phone to ring. Jr. Was asleep, I waited for Mike to call. "Its 8 A.M. he should have called by now." Then the phone rang, I picked it up quickly. "Mike! I was so worried about you! Where are yo-" I got cut off my another mans voice. "Ma'am are you Mrs. Schmidt?" Whats going on?" Yes, what happend?" Did Mike get hurt? "You need to come to the hospital now, something has happend." Then he hung up. I run to get ready, I carry Jr. To the car and I drive to the hospital.

(10 minutes later)

I run inside the room and see curtains behind a bed. "Are you Mrs. Schmidt" I nodded. "Well, now your here,ill explane what happend. We got a call from your husband Mike, saying he needed help, we have the recording." He took out a recorder and played the tape. "H-Help, someone,.......they...g-got me." Then it ended. Did he......No.....no he didnt. "He is over here." He opened the curtain and I saw Mike sleeping, he was all bruised and cuts all over him. "M-Mike.....will he be ok?" The doctor sighed. "No, the amount of cuts and bruises and blood loss he had may affect him. Not sure he will live any longer. Maybe about 4 days he'll be alive." I started to cry. Then i heard a moan. "[Y-Y/n]? Is....t-that you?" I look up and see Mike. "M-Mike!"I ran towards him and kissed him gently. "Mike,what happened?" He sighed. "Freddy.......got me...." "Mike, you only have 4 days to live." His eyes widened and put his hand on my chin. "Its gonna be ok, I promise.....I know someone who can take care of you while im gone." I looked at him. "Who is it?" He smiled a little. "Jeremy. Jeremy Fitzgerald."

A/n:JEREMY GONNA BE IN NEXT CHAPTER YAY!