"Good, Ava," Maya said as she patted her twin on the head.

****

Flashbacks hit Adalynn like a ton of bricks as she walked into her old high school. Everywhere she turned, there was something that reminded her of her four years here.

The locker where she and Quinn had their first kiss. The janitors closet they'd always hook up in her junior year. The astronomy classroom where she had cried in Finn's arms after relapsing. The auditorium where she'd spend hours singing songs with her friends.

And then the place where it all began: the choir room.

Everyone was back, and it was almost like they had been transported back to the early days of the Glee Club.

"Ada!" Ava screamed, jumping up from her seat and running over to the brunette the moment she entered the room.

"Oh my god, stop growing!" Adalynn exclaimed as she picked the four-year-old up and spun her around, hugging her close to her.

"I miss you so much," Ava whined, clinging tightly to Adalynn's shirt as she wrapped her legs around her torso. "Don't ever leave me again, okay?"

"Don't worry, Little Ada. Filming just wrapped, so I have a break for a couple months before I have to go back to Atlanta to film season two," Adalynn said as she set Ava back down before hugging Bailey.

"Did you guys watch the show?" Quinn asked.

"Mommy wouldn't let me," Maya pouted. "She said me and Ava too young."

"Yeah, don't watch it," Adalynn chuckled. "Like ever."

"But I wants to," Ava frowned. "I wanna see you act."

"Well, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but there's talk of me starring in a kid-friendly movie that's currently being written. But don't tell anyone, cause it's a secret."

"Shh," Ava said, holding a finger up to her mouth.

"Shh, is right," Adalynn said, taking Ava's hand as they went to sit down.

"It's so great to have you all together in this room again," Rachel said as she and Finn stood up at the front. "It means so much that you would come at the drop of a hat."

"Artie, are you drawing me?" Quinn frowned as she looked at the brunette boy sitting in front of her and Adalynn.

"Nope, just your boobs," said Artie.

"Don't make me flip your chair," Adalynn threatened.

"I'm practicing for my storyboarding class," Artie said as he turned around to face them.

"The only one allowed to see Quinn's boobs are me, you fudging idiot," Adalynn said as Ava giggled.

"Guys, we really need to focus," said Finn. "We're in crisis mode. Glee Club has done so much for all of us. It brought us together. It gave us hope. It put us out in the world."

"Brought us home again," Rachel added.

"She's talking about me," Sam imputed.

"No one asked you, Fish Face," Adalynn grumbled.

"Here's the situation," said Rachel. "We need you guys back. Not all the time. We realize you have lives in other places, but we have got to get Glee Club back on its feet. Especially since now some of us are the competition."

"She's talking about Schue and Blaine," said Sam.

"Shoelaces hasn't died yet?" Adalynn pouted. "Aw, man. I wanna go home. I don't wanna see him, especially since I know for a fact that creep watched my show and saw me in nothing but a bra and underwear in the first episode."