"I heard that!" Rachel yelled from her room. "I'm right in here!"

"Sue, please, Rachel is freaking out," said Kurt.

"She should be," said Sue. "She's going to choke."

"I can hear you in here!" Rachel yelled.

"Oh, and to answer your question, Cheech and Chang, I'm staying here overnight because I realized when we arrived at the hotel that Will Schuester is a big old perv and has been trying to sleep with me this whole time."

"I've been telling you guys that man is a pedophile, but did anyone believe me?" Adalynn mumbled, shrugging as she ate another gummy bear.

"You are not staying here," said Finn. "I can't have you anywhere near Rachel."

"No, that's fine," said Sue. "I'll go stay in Pretty Pink Pony's apartment."

"Second door on the left," Adalynn smirked as she tossed Sue the key. "Torture him a bit for me."

"Will do," Sue grinned, winking at the brunette before turning and leaving the Kurtcheltana loft.

"So, can I go give Rachel some tough love now?" Adalynn asked.

"Fine," Kurt sighed, rubbing his temple.

"Perfect," Adalynn smirked as she stood up. "Give me five minutes."

She stood up and went to Rachel's room, yanking open the curtain. The diva pulled the blanket up over her head and muttered something underneath her breath.

"Alright, this pity party is over," Adalynn said as she pulled the blanket off of Rachel. "In two minutes, you are gonna be out of this bed ready to fistfight the Taliban and offering to buy me the largest coffee size ever to exist, without ratting me out to Quinn, who would totally kill me if she found out I drank a settanta."

"What's a settanta?" Rachel frowned.

"70 ounces of espresso," Adalynn smiled mischievously.

"Didn't Quinn put you on a coffee ban your junior year?"

"Not the point," Adalynn shook her head and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I'm not going to sit here and watch you give up on something you've been working so hard for. This is your night. This is it. You've made it. You can't give up now, because this is your chance to finally get it right. This is your dream, Rachel."

"No. No, you haven't seen the things that people are posting online," Rachel shook her head. "It...It's awful."

"Rachel, have you checked the dates on those reviews?" Adalynn asked, raising a brow. "Those were written in 1964 about Barbra Streisand when she played Fanny."

"...Oh."

"Yeah," Adalynn nodded.

"What, no snarky comment?" Rachel raised a brow.

"Well, as much as I want to say that you're a fucking idiot and an illiterate diva, I know that's not gonna give you a confidence boost," Adalynn shrugged, smiling a little when Rachel chuckled softly. "Sorry. I guess I kinda did just call you both of those things. Anyway, who care's what any of those fucking idiots online think? You're a star, Rachel. You know that, and I know you know deep down that you're worrying for nothing. You're gonna go up on that stage, and blow the audience away with your amazing singing and incredible acting. I believe in you, and there's an entire room of your friends right out there who believe in you too. That's why we're here." She stood up, sighing. "I can't stand you 90 percent of the time, but I know for a fact that when you step out on that stage, you're gonna murder that crowd. Metaphorically, of course."