The Kidnapper

As heavy rain falls on the ground, the sky darkens. The massive raindrop makes it nearly impossible for the driver to see clearly through the car's window. It is 2 p.m., but the sunlight is almost invisible, giving the impression that it is sundown. A woman sits comfortably in a passenger seat, typing on her phone. On the other side, a truck travels at high speed in the opposite direction. The slick road caused the truck to lose its balance and fall. Every driver in a car panics as a result of the accident. They swerve in any direction to avoid the fallen truck and put their brakes on. The woman's body jerked out of control when the car in which she was riding abruptly came to a halt. The accident has caused a massive traffic jam.

   Meanwhile, Moon Ryeong is staying at the mansion. She is getting accustomed to her garden and admiring the lovely flowers. Despite the fact that the garden was specially prepared by the person she despises the most, she adores the flowers! As a result, she can't help but return to the indoor garden to keep herself occupied.

    The sound of lighting distracts her and causes the female vampire to turn her gaze outside. The air is filled with heavy rain and lightning. Moon Ryeong stares silently at the blazing lighting, a lot on her mind.

   "Is it strange that Mr Helios goes out? I can't seem to find him anywhere in the mansion "Smith, who was just walking down the stairs, joins Moon Ryeong and informs the mistress of the great vampire's absence.

   "What exactly do you mean? It's not even nighttime "Smith's words are taken as a joke by the mistress. But she can't hide her concern on her face. Helios always stayed at a close distance to silently observe her when she came to the garden. But she doesn't feel his presence at all for the duration. She suspects Helios is not present. But where has he gone?

   "That worries me. Mr Helios has yet to benefit from the formula we are developing. He may be in danger if he goes outside. Even though the sky is dark right now due to the rain, we never know when it will stop. The sky might brighten up soon," Smith expresses the same concern that has been upsetting Moon Ryeong. She doesn't say much, but her gaze is unmistakable. She's concerned about his absence.

   On the other side, a five-year-old girl is alone in the classroom. She lowered her head to the table and stared silently out the window at the pouring rain. There is only her in the dimly lit classroom. Ha Eun is staying at her school by herself because all of her friends have already gone home. She is the only one who has not yet been picked up.

   "Don't be sad, Ha Eun-ah. I'm certain that your father has sent someone to pick you up by now" The homeroom teacher attempts to cheer up the girls. Ha Eun has never been late for a pick-up, so she suspects that something urgent has occurred that has caused the delay. The little girl is upset and does not respond. When the teacher's phone started ringing, she excused herself from Ha Eun to answer it. She exits the classroom and shuts the door.

   "Yes, sir? Ha Eun has been waiting for a long time "The caller, who appears to be Jae Rim, is informed by the teacher.

   Meanwhile, Ha Eun, who is alone in the classroom, is trying to sleep. However, the sound of lighting forces her to reopen her eyes. Suddenly, a tall man with dark features and pale white skin appears in front of her. The man watches Ha Eun intently while arrogantly raising his chin.

   "Song Ha Eun, I was sent by your father to pick you up. Do you want to play with me?" His deep voice inquires of the young girl. Ha Eun looks at the tall man, who she has never seen before. She is not supposed to simply follow a stranger, as her father has always warned her. But there's something about this man that makes the girl jittery.

    Ha Eun tries to stand up slowly as he stares at her with his icy piercing eyes. Through her corner eyes, she finds her teacher outside the classroom, still on the phone. Ha Eun then tried to run outside, but the tall man appeared in front of her again at the speed of light.