"I've been looking at apartments in New York, and there's an open loft in the same building where Kurt, Rachel, and Santana live," Adalynn explained. "It's big enough for the three of us and the twins, even Julian since I know he wouldn't want to be apart from them."

"But I didn't get in to any of the New York schools I applied to," Tina frowned.

"So? Adalynn didn't apply anywhere," Bailey shrugged. "I found an online program that'll allow me to stay home with the twins while I work towards getting my degree. You could do the same."

"We don't need a plan, T," Adalynn smiled softly. "The rules don't apply to us. They never have. We make our own rules and figure things out along the way. If one thing doesn't work, then we keep trying until we get it right."

"And no matter what happens, we're gonna have each other," Bailey said as she put an arm around Tina's shoulders.

"Tina, we've known each other our whole lives. If our friendship can survive 13 years of petty drama, rumors, bullies, high school hell... we can survive anything," Adalynn said as she took the other brunette's hand. "So, what do you say?"

The room was quiet for a moment as Tina thought things over. She looked between her talented best friend and her equally talented, gorgeous girlfriend, a small smile forming on her lips.

"You're right," Tina nodded with a smile. "We don't need a plan. Let's do this."

Adalynn and Bailey squealed in excitement as they hugged Tina. The three friends stayed in the embrace for a moment before pulling away, but keeping their fingers laced together.

"You know what we need to do?" Adalynn asked with a slight smirk. "We need to say goodbye to this place with some heroism and some drama. We gotta do something so epic that in 30 years' time, we can just call each other up and reminisce about it."

"You mean like having Julian torch the place?" Bailey asked, cocking her head to the side with her brows slightly furrowed.

"No," Adalynn chuckled. "No Julian allowed. Just the three of us. I was thinking more like an overnight lock-in. I can talk to Sue and get her permission."

"Sounds dangerous," Bailey grinned. "I'm in."

"Me too," Tina smiled.

"Three way show circle?" Adalynn asked as she put her hand in the middle of the small circle they were in.

Bailey and Tina exchanged a smile before putting their hands in the middle.

"One," Adalynn counted. "Two... three."

"Aaaamazing!" the trio shouted as they threw their hands into the air.

****

Sue said no. She said it would be irresponsible to let three teenagers be alone in the school after hours. However, Adalynn, Bailey, and Tina weren't gonna take no for an answer.

The plan was simple. When everyone was distracted learning choreography, Adalynn would sneak up to the top row of risers and unlock one of the windows, Bailey would hide a duffel-bag of snacks, games, and drinks behind the band equipment, and Tina was in charge of bringing comfy outfits that would allow them to blend into the night and move stealthily through the bushes to climb the wall and sneak into the school.

Now, it was time to put that plan into action.

"I'm beginning to think we made this so much harder than it needed to be," Tina grunted as Bailey and Adalynn gave her a boost so she could climb through the open window. She landed on the floor of the choir room with a thud, shaking the pain off as she looked around. "All clear!" she whisper-shouted.