"It's okay. We'll find your parents. You can ask them how they adopted you." He said.

"Hm..you're right." Belle blushed as Leon soothed her hair. Feeling the warmth from Leon's arms, Belle withes she can stay in his arms forever. But she decided to pull back.

"Let's get going." Belle said.

"R-Right." Leon uttered.

They walked even more, and Belle even feel something that's not even right. Once Leon kept on walking, he was stopped at gunpoint. Belle stopped as well.

"Don't move."

"I'm not going to hurt you." Leon states as his hands slowly raise. The man the starts to yell at him.

"I said DON'T MOVE!"

"We're just passing through. I'm going to ask you to lower that weapon." Leon said, calmly.

"Like hell you are. You're going to turn around, and go right back out of the way you both came in."

Belle looked at a little girl, she was groaning. She's been infected.

"I think your daughter needs help, sir." she said.

"Don't tell me how to deal with my daughter." Belle quickly pulled out her gun and aim it at him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, lady." he said. "And, that gun belongs to Sergent Greory and how did you get it?!"

"I'm his daughter, Belle Clearfield. And I ask you to drop it." Belle stated. The man hesitated.

"Drop it." Ada appears behind Belle and Leon. The man backs away but still pointing his gun at them. Ada then points her gun at his daughter.

"No! Wait!"

"Step aside. We need to terminate her before she turns." Ada said.

"Wait, Ada---" Belle lowered her gun.

"Terminate? That's my fucking daughter!" the man said.

"Ada....Just let them be." Leon said, as he lowered his gun.

Ada lowered her gun.

"Emma, sweetheart, I told you to stay put..." the man started to back up slowly to his daughter.

"Daddy?" the girl slowly spoke.

"Yeah, Emmie. Daddy's here. I'm here, okay?" Leon stepped forward slowly.

"Those fuckin' thngs outside...Look what they did to us." the man faced Leon and Belle.

"You're a cop. You're supposed to know something----how did this happen?! HUH?!" he shouted.

Belle couldn't make eye contact cause she don't know how to explain this whole situation to anyone. Leon even looked at Ada for answers.

"She was our sweet little angel..." the man spoke.

"Mommy?"

"Mommy's sleeping, sweetie, okay. And I'm gonna put you to bed too, okay...Emma?" he said.

The man began to pick his daughter up and faced us again.

"Just go. Just give us some privacy." he said. The man went back and slammed the door.

Belle felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't help.

"You know, it's one thing to keep the truth from us....But why him?!" They all hear a bullet go off, it made Belle gasped in shock. "Oh my god." she uttered.

"I want to find out what's happening here. And stop whoever's behind it. Helping people like them...that's why I joined the forced." Leon said.

Belle admired him even more. They both have the same reason to help people.