chapter 2

Arnav singh Raizada

Driving his car without aim on delhi roads and stop by a deserted area.he is crying and does not understand anything. How to deal with the situation.
His di is not ready to accept the truth. She is in denial.
Di mera sabkuch hain. Agar aj unhe kuch ho jata to mai kya karta.
He is sitting on the ground and crying loudly memorising his childhood, his old days, his mother suicide, his JIJAJEE (sarcasm), anjali's happy weding, their nok-jhoke, shyam's betrayal, his forced marriage, khushi's antiques, anjali anger, his kidnapping, khushi falling from hill, shyam's desperate attempt to prove khushi characterless, anjali defending her husband, her agony for days and today she when she went for abortion, khushi face " Tum meri zindagi mein ayi hi kyu? Main tumse mila hi kyu? Kyunki agar tum na hoti to shyam esi harkat nai karta. Di khush hoti apni zindagi mein apne ane wale bache k lekar. u r the biggest mistake of my life khushi kumari gupta!!! " N after that her defeated face.

Arnav opened his eyes shockingly. Oh God!! What has he done? Shit. khushi....

He instantly sits in the car and drive towards shantivan (which has anything other than shanti)

He is driving so rashly.

He reached to shantivan after 2 and half hours and ran towards his room.

He open the gate instantly while calling khushi. But all he got is darkness and silence..as per his liking but now he is hating it the most. he called Khushi but she didnt answer him he switch on the light and see khushi laying on the recliner he goes towards her and call her again  he knows  she is awake but avoiding him. he held her hand and call her again but she doesnt open her eyes.

Khushi I know u are awake. Please listen to me. 

She open her eyes and sit on recliner and looks direct into his eyes. There was not even a single drop of tear in her eyes. her face was red and devoid of any emotion. Her eyes look blank and cold. The eyes which he claimed to read like open book are so cold towards him and blank that he got goosebumps in his body. He is scared to death. To even talk to her right now. It looks like a very bad idea to talk to her right now. But he can not do anything. He have to clear the air. No other option

Khushi.. Khushi vo.... main.... vo.....

Khushi main tumpe chillaya. Sorry..

She looks blank.. no emotions nothing....it doesn't matter now.. infact nothing matter now... she made a fool of herself in the name of love but no more

Arnav not understanding how to make a reaction from khushi as she is not at all reacting... he is getting scared

Ho gya??

Huh..??

Humne pucha ho gya??Aagar han to kya ab hum so sakte hain??

Khushi main tumse kuch keh raha hun aur  tum..!!

apne kaha aur humne sun lia. ab kya??

Khushi dekho main janta hu maine galti ki hai to main sorry bhi to bol raha hu..

ehsaan apka..The Great ASR ne hume sorry kaha... kya karein hum ???

Khushi tum janti ho muj 

Cutting him in between she said

Nahi hum nai jante.. Hum esi galatfemi bhi nai palenge ki hum the great Mr. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ko jante hain.

Khushi tum ese kyu bol rahi ho. Dekho mujhe pata hai tm gussa ho mere kehne ka vo matlab nai tha. Main bus di k wajah se pareshan tha to tumh kuch bhi bol gya..

Who I am?? ( khushi asked)

Huuhh..

Hum kaun hain??