𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒

Start from the beginning

: thanks, gonna send you right away

I copy pasted their numbers and send it to her when my notifications appeared again. But this time it was Onika telling me she was ready. Thank god.

nika🤍: I'm ready Beyy

: perfect, Sean will be there in a few minutes, did James get your stuff?

nika🤍: yeah thank god, I literally love this guy

: me too

: I'll see you soon

nika🤍: yeahhhh I'm so happy

| | |

I was in front of my private jet when I saw Onika running towards me holding her arms wide open so she could hug me.

"I missed you baby" she squealed when I hugged her tightly back.

I swear I felt like a young teenage bitch when I'm with her.

"I missed you too" I replied seeing her puckering her lips. I kissed her softly a few times before taking her hand and leading her into the jet.

"So here we are, we have a little kitchen there are some snacks, the bathroom is on the right, we also have a little relaxing zone with a bed and a couch it's in the back." I explained it to her pointing to the rooms.

We took a seat on these super comfortable seats, they can massage and they vibrate so I can get super relaxed.

"I'm so happy that we're leaving you can't even imagine, I need some time with you alone" she uttered while we enjoyed our massages.

"Me too, I feel like we didn't have time for ages" I caressed the palm of her hand softly.

"I hope there are nice clubs where we can drink and shake our butts" I chuckled and looked at her.

"I'm looking forward to that part I'm not lying" she rolled her eyes and looked away from me.

After our one hour massage we decided to get into the relaxing room. We were mostly just chilling and watching TikTok's when she got on top of me unexpectedly.

"When are we gonna land I'm bored as fuck" she questioned running her hands up and down my stomach since her hands were under my sweatshirt.

"We still got a few more hours" I said pulling her down to me to kiss her lips but she had different plans than sharing just an innocent kiss.

"You like that picture I sent you yesterday?" she questioned whispering it into my ear. That was hot.

"A lot" I had this picture in my head the whole time. She was just too hot to be true.

"Guess what, I'm wearing the same today just in another color" she told me holding intense eye contact as she pulled up her hoodie revealing her red wine bra.

I looked from her eyes down to her cleavage and then to her eyes again. I saw how dark they got and I immediately knew what it meant.

I smirked and pressed my lips onto hers switching positions so I was on top of her. Her legs were straddled making it the perfect position for me to get in between and attaching my lips to her neck. A soft moan escaped her mouth getting me horny in less than seconds. I knew that she was going be to be mad at me for leaving hickeys on her neck but I did it anyways.

"B-Bey" she moaned as I sucked on the soft skin knowing that I found her sweet spot. She let her head fall even more into her neck so I had more space where I can leave love marks.

While I continued doing what I was doing, her hands. got from behind my neck to the ham of my sweatshirt. Slight pulling made me realize what she wanted so I stopped and took it off throwing it somewhere on the floor. She looked at my boobs which were covered in a black Victorias Secret bra.

Onika was turning me on with the most little things she did like biting her lip, looking at me with those sexy eyes, touching me, it was just too perfect.

"You're making me so fucking wet baby" she whispered into my ear touching my chest with only her fingertips, she made sure to be extremely slow. From my chest to my cleavage where she caressed my skin softly before massaging both of my boobs. It made me bite my lip and look at her. I placed my fingers around her wirsts before yanking them away and placing them over her head.

"You're playing too much right now Onika" I told her holding her hands above her head as I ran my fingers over her lips and her cleavage.

"I swear I'd-"

"Ms. Knowles the food is re-" I got cut off by the chef who was looking at us since we didn't close the door.

"Uhm, I-I'm sorry, I just-I just wanted to say that uhm- the- food, yeah it's ready and uhm- set up and y-yes."

I laughed and got off of Onika who was red like a tomato trying to her embarrassment.

"Thanks Ian, we'll be there inna second" I said as he walked off.

I took my sweatshirt and put it on again standing up and holding out my hand. My hair was luckily in a bun so it didn't look that bad.

"Come on, let's eat" with these words she even got more embarrassed if that's even possible.

"Fuck that bitch Ian" she said getting up.

| | |

We landed a few hours ago and we were already in our little apartment. It was directly in front of the beautiful blue sea and its magical soft sand.

It was something around 8 PM by now and we were really tired. Especially Onika since she didn't sleep the whole day before. She didn't even sleep during the whole flight so I knew she was tired as fuck.

That's why we didn't go to the beach today or went out to a club or dinner or something. We ate some nice fruit bowls and now we were relaxing on the sofa in the living room watching Manifest. Luckily the sofa was long and wide so she could lay in my arms. I knew that she was about to fall asleep any second.

And just like I thought about it, it happened and I heard soft and light breathing coming out of her mouth.

| | |

I'm trying to update more often you guys. I'm having so many new ideas for a new book but I don't know if I should finish one at first or if I should start the other and update both of them. Also I'm so into this story so let the drama begin soon : )