Dark clothes, facemask, a small pocket knife, which came out being really sharp to be able to cut a sheet of paper.

Even a small bottle of chloroform was there, that liquid is highly forbidden, probably Eustass 'Captain' Kid has packed it inside. He is and was a dear friend of yours, of course you cannot forget about 'Mama' of the squad, Killer.

Both of them did very well on the training, but only one was scored high into gaining very cute nickname from his colleagues, the Massacre Soldier.

Now, shakily sighing, you didn't think about the old times anymore, and automatically put on the black mask on your face, grabbed the sharp weapon and lock it on your belt pouch, seconds before snatching a handkerchief and the bottle of dangerous liquid.

Once more, your legs began to move in very large hurry and speed. Before the crew could start the ship and swim far, far away, along with your unique friend aboard, and being sold to a maniac.

True that you were all exhausted by the kilometres of running, yet it must be worth the soon results, you couldn't just give up and coil your tail between your legs. Like hell you would. A soldier never gives up, unless he's told to retreat.

The plan of rescue, wasn't complicated but it surely depends from your will and strength, especially swiftness and ability of being calm, silent and sneaky.

➥1. Sneak on the Ship.

➥2. Spy on the men, and at what they could possibly be doing.

➥3. Knock out the guard and lock the rest of the crew, as quiet as you can.

➥4. Silently swim further from the dock, before cutting down the wires of electricity.

➥5. Locate The Charlotte and go straight to him.

➥6. Free your saviour.

Silence.

Only a weak sound of swinging lamps, your own breathing and wind sliding among the ships, plus few additional footsteps of a random crew's member, who stayed up and guarded their alive, mythical creature.

There was no way you could fail this, it was almost too easy. One guard, the rest of filthy men, who were obviously getting drunk after fishing their sweet ticket to the luxury and desires of being the richest people on Earth.

They all were celebrating under the deck, where supposed to be a pretty large storage, by going into a conclusion after spying the long and lighten up gaps between the desks.

When you got close enough to touch the side of a small, fishermen's ship you glided your hand on the blue stripe, painted stipe. Feeling the vibrating of dancing and cheering people, who were singing chants loudly.

Getting ready the small bottle of the chloroform liquid, you poured it on the small handkerchief, glancing around and checking where the guard could go. He was standing near the mast, right next to the entrance to the lower part of the ship.

The next move you did, was grabbing the edge of the ship and hop in it, without any noises. Getting through the railing, you could notice the small, purplish locks of the merman sticking out from the other side of the ship. Still swinging in the stone net, due to his large sizes of body.

𝙶𝚕𝚞𝚖, 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚊. 🌼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें