the man.. (slight smut)

you were sleeping with munci next to you.you felt calm next to him.you woke up in the room..the black stains on you're mattress reminded you of the bad times.you woke him up calmly and whispered:"munci,wake up its you're day!".he rubbed his eyes with his hands and immediately got of his bed and quietly shouted:"in ready!".you giggled and took his hand.and said:"hey munci,I'll be going to tell the first floor to be ready for you're coming! stay here.".you shut the door and you were hoping you can make munci more friends.
munci POV:
I was in the room for two minuets.i miss them :(.then a tall and pretty big man came into my room and spoke with a flirt:"hey cutie,you're "owner" told me to pick you up to my room~".I respond:"why to you're room?".he responded:"she told me you gotta go with me.~".he grasped my hand while I was in pain.i decided to follow that man.he was still holding me tightly.he opened a door and threw me on the bed.he looked evil..very evil.he was flirting:"call me daddy you slut~".I respond:"no way I am not stu-".he pulled out a large dagger and told me again:"call me daddy~"I screamed for help cuz I didn't want to.i was shouting:"Y-Y/N.PLEASE H-HELP!! :("he was cutting the dagger across my eye.i was yelling in pain :(.I wanted to go home.i wanted to see her again.i took his hand and pushed the dagger in his head.it was too much gore for me..to much to handle.i busted out of the room.i figured out that he was lying.he was lying that they told him to come to my room and treat me like that.
End of munci pov..
I was back with a smile and I saw munci infront of the door with teary eyes and a deep cut across his eye.i ran up to him and he yelled:"DONT T-TOUCH ME!".I knew that that predator just went to far.munci couldn't see very well and I was scared of me.i said:"munci it's me,Y/N..".he calmed down a bit.i followed him to my room.i asked him:"munci what happened...?".I noticed I was tearing up as well.he told me everything:"I-I was in the room..and t-there was a man.that told me he-he".he started crying again.i told him:"did he have blue hair,and had black eyes?".he nodded......it was him..Jack Willson.he was a gay sexist.he was a mean man.i whispered:"can you open you're eye?".he tried opening it.the eye was pure black and his other pupil widen as he said:"I-I can't see on this eye!".I was tearing up.hes gone through a lot.hes gone through suicide,pain,flirt..he has really gone through more than me.but then he whispered:"but I have you..the one that took care of me."I smiled and started to tear up.he hugged me tightly.i hugged him back.we had a lot of blood through these days.a lot of tears....and a lot of love.