Moonlight lovers

The restaurant is filled with lovely couples who have come to spend some lovely time with their partners

The restaurant is filled with lovely couples who have come to spend some lovely time with their partners. the ambiance of restaurant is nothing less than perfect and romantic. everything screams expensive. The waiters are rushing to serve all their guests, filling the restaurant with delicious aroma. Among all these couple, a young couple in their twenties, one having polite smile and other with a shy smile is sitting in one corner of restaurant for privacy.

Waiter: Mr. Park, your order.

The waiter announces as he puts the dishes on table, trying to show perfection making sure his nerves are not apparent. Why wouldn't he be afraid when he is serving one of the biggest CEO of Korea Park Jimin and his handsome artist boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. Moreover the restaurant is owned by Park Industries.

JIMIN: Thank you so much. You may leave. I'll call you if I need something.

WAITER: Okay Sir. I hope you enjoy the evening.

JUNGKOOK: We Will.

JIMIN: I ordered their best. I hope you like it Koo.

JUNGKOOK: (smile) I love everything that you order for me.

Jungkook says as he looks at all the dishes on the table.

JIMIN: (blushing) Ah... Thank you. Let's dig in.

JUNGKOOK: YUP. I am so hungry.

JIMIN: Me too.

The couple spent the whole evening laughing and enjoying. The smile on their faces grow as time pass. The couple bid goodbye to manager who escort them out. The drive to home is peaceful as Jimin's head rest on Jungkook's shoulder, his eyes closed as he listens to his boyfriend humming the soft melody.

As soon as they enter the apartment, Jungkook tugs Jimin toward himself making Jimin wrap his arms around his boyfriend waist.

JIMIN: (wide eyes) Koo!

JUNGKOOK: (devilish smile) You didn't ordered any sweet for me. Now, I am craving it.

JIMIN: looking at his lips (gulp) what do you have in mind?