A Superior Warrior To All

Y/N walked, as if there was no danger, as if a titan couldnt just appear out of nowhere and kill him. It had been afew hours since he escaped marley and landed himself on the 'glory' that is Paradise, he knew of the dangers, yet walked like one would without a thought in the world. Though that would be anything but the truth. 'Those rats think they could control me.. treat my family like royals yet my friends like garbage. Too bad for them though, itll take them awhile to find me, and even longer to catch me. Its just a waiting game till then..' He thought to himself, stopping as he heard the sound of horses riding along the track. Quickly thinking, he covered his plain clothes with dirt and collapsed to the ground. 'They should fall for that, aslong as im not dead. I should use this time to rest, i believe i might need the energy.' He thought, resting his eyes. He could feel someone but their hand up to his neck before picking him up.

(Timeskip)

Y/N slowly opened his eyes to see an old looking guy staring at him. "Huh?" Y/N mumbled, the old guy blinks and says "Do you know where you are?" Y/N stopped and looked around, then shook his head. The older guy helps Y/N sit up and says "Im Keith Shadis. Do you remember anything at all boy?" There was a pause of silence "My names Y/N.. but.. no." Keith furrowed his eyebrows before asking "No last name?" "...Y/N T- L/N.." "hmph.. Alright." Keith gestured for Y/N to stand up and follow him, so he did. "So kid. Im am the commander for the Survey Corps.. I want to train you, but first you should join the Cadet corps, How old are you?" "Im 16.." "Perfect. Here, ill take you to where you can join. I put a temporary instructer in for the 102nd Cadet corps." He looked over to Y/N who nodded before continuing. "You shall meet with him privately, come this way" He walked around a corner, Y/N following. He led him into a room and said "Stay here, the instructor will be here shortly" before leaving.

Y/N sat on a wooden chair in this room 'Hmm.. it appears i have alot to learn about the devils here. All the more fun with some danger i suppose..' Y/N's thoughts were interupted when a man with grey hair walked towards him. "You've been all resgistered now Y/N L/N. My name is none of your business, so just call me Instructor." Instructor said, earning a nod from Y/N. "Youll have some private training with me before the rest of the 102nd Cadet Corps open. This is private info." "Understood." "Meet me outside in the training area at dusk." Y/N nodded and Instructor walked away. 'I doubt id need extra training since im already a trained military weapon, but... i could gain some respect this way..' Y/N stood up and walked out of the building, he had hours before dusk and decided he'd like to get to know the area.

(Timeskip, Dusk)

"Hmm.. took you ages Instructor.." Y/N smirked earning an angry look from the late Instructor. "Do not get smart with me boy!" He yelled, yet Y/N was unphased. "Lets get started shall we." He smiled, most-likely angering the Instructor more. The instructor done the salute and told him to copy it, which he did no problem. "Hmph.. Your acting too cocky kid.. How about i teach you a lesson!" The older man said, stomping up to Y/N and punching him in the face. Y/N didnt move, his nose bled yet he stood there unphased and grinned. "Your so weak!" He laughed at the Instructor, who punched him again. Despite this, Y/N still had the same expression angering the instructor. "If you think im weak then how weak are you!?" The instructor yelled making Y/N smirk. "Want me to show you?" Within a flash the Instructor was on the floor with Y/N's Foot of his chest. Y/N's expression turned into a grim scowl "I hate people like you.. Just so weak.. Yet they pretend otherwise. Your just a stupid devil, im superior in every way from you, you understand!" He scowled and grabbed the instructor by the collar of his shirt. "I said... do you understand.." To shocked to answer with words he nodded making Y/N drop him, "Lets continue."

The intructor took him to some device and gave him ODM gear, Y/N put it on and got strapped up. He was completely balanced on the machine, if he didnt look as young as he was people would think he was a professional. The secret being, he was!