Pictures and honeymoon 🔥🌶️

Start from the beginning

I took the picture and shook it so it would develop, I like polaroid pictures the best

I took the picture and shook it so it would develop, I like polaroid pictures the best. I looked at it and smiled
"Did you just take a picture of me?" I looked up from the picture at my new husband.
"I might have."
"Then should I take a picture of you?" He teased.
"With what camera my love?" He chuckled and kissed me.
*Click, click, click*  I turned and saw a few paparazzi following us so I turned their way and
*Click* They looked at me with a confused expression.
"Yeah, is weird getting your picture taken huh?" Robbie chuckles again.
"Would you mind leave us alone? It's our honeymoon and we would like to spend it together, alone." He said kindly to them. We went to eat food on a bench near the beach and he looked so perfect I couldn't help myself.

 We went to eat food on a bench near the beach and he looked so perfect I couldn't help myself

*Click* I shakes it and looked down at the photo fondly. Suddenly, Robbie snatched it out of my hand and looked at it.
"You are just as bad as the paparazzi."
"But I'm better."
"Yes but still." He kisses me and we eat our lunch. After lunch we headed to our hotel room.
*Click*

"Really? Another?" I giggled

"Really? Another?" I giggled. While we were driving back, Robbie had his hand on my thigh. As we got closer his hand started to get higher up.
"Oh yeah?"
"Well it is our honeymoon."

*At the hotel*

I ran up the stairs, giggling as I got closer to the door, Robbie chasing me and quickly gaining on me. When I got to the door, I didn't pull my key card in time allowing Robbie to grab my hips, spins me around, and slam me against the door.
"Somebody has been very naughty."
"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" He smirks and kisses my lips forcefully. Pulling out his key card and successfully opening the door, we rush in and I get on the bed. Robbie put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door then walked closer to the bed, undoing his belt.
"Now, do I have to take those off you my lovely wife or are you gonna help me?" I took off the sash of my bikini and undid the tie to the top. My breast fall freely and I massage them to relieve the pressure they were under.
"Ah ah ah. Let me do that." Robbie walks my way and starts to massage my breast. He kisses my neck and plays with my nipples and his forefinger and thumb. I moan quietly and play with his hair.
"Ooooh baby, you need to be careful or I will lose control."
"And when did I say I wanted you to have control?" I tug on his shirt and it flies over his head. He starts kissing my collar bone and starts to go lower.
"Now I'm going to need you to keep those pretty hands to yourself this time love or there will be a punishment."
"But *gasp*-" He bit my thigh.
"My Queen needs to obey."
"Yes my King." He smiled. He must like the nickname. He takes his pants off and unties the bottoms of my bikini. He looked down at me and smiled.
"My beautiful wife, my Queen, my Goddess."
"Goddess you say? Does that make you a God?"
"Yes." He falls towards me but catches himself before hitting me. He looks deep into my eyes and kisses me. He starts teasing my womanhood.
"Don't tease me my King." He thrusts into me and we both moaned.
"I've waited all day to do this." He kisses my neck and he starts to thrust at a fast pace. I wanted to touch him so badly and he felt it so he pinned my hands above my head with one hand, which I found extremely hot, and placed his other on my neck. He didn't squeeze for he knew my fear of being choked to death but he had a strong enough grip to control my head, which he turned to the side so he could have better access to my neck. I moaned as he moved my head.
"Oh you like that? Well you might like this more." He flips me so I'm on all fours and thrusts into me again. We both moaned loudly and he fucked me like an animal.
"Keep those hands up my love." He flipped me again so I was facing him and I decided to take control so I got on top of him and started to ride him.
"Oh feeling adventurous are we?" I slid back into him and we both moaned. He grabbed my hips but I pinned them to the side of his head.
"You can touch me when I say you can."
"Yes my Queen." He moaned and I rode him fast making him moan wildly.
"Oh my goodness. Can I touch you?" He asked.
"Beg me." I was getting extremely excited.
"Please my Queen. I want to touch you. Please let me touch you." I released his hand and they clung to my hips making me go faster. I start to feel that knot form in my stomach and he starts to twitch.
"Can I cum inside you? I still want you to bare my children."
"Yes. Please do my King."
"Can I be on top?" I nodded, moaning. He flips us and started to thrust at a fast and sloppy pace.
"Oh fuck!!!" He moans
"Yes right there Robbie."
"Say my name again."
"Oh Robbie."
"Louder." He thrusts faster, trying to reach his high.
"Robbie!" I moaned louder bucking my hips in sync with his thrusts.
"Scream it my Queen."
"OH MY GODS!!! YES ROBBIE, RIGHT THERE!!!"
"FUCK!!!" And we both came at the same time.