Training Camp Part 3

Começar do início

Izumi: “hey you ok”

Batman: “nothing i haven't broken before the big question is are you ok”

He says directing his attention to kota who was shaking a little from fear before trying to put on a brave face

Kota: “y-y-yeah im fine”

Izuku just smirks at him. Izumi gets up and walks a little bit away before turning back to them 

Izumi: “me and kota should get back to the camp”

As soon as she said that the rock pile Musculare was under started shifting, getting all their attention. Before any of them could do anything the Musculare broke through the pile throwing rocks everywhere. As if on impulse Izuku dragged Kota to him and shielded him from the rocks when he looked over to Izumi he saw her using her telekinesis to shield herself from the rocks.

Musculare: “not a bad trick. But i think it's time to end this”

He reached into one of his shorts pockets and pulled out some slappers.

Musculare: “don't worry none of the other villains have these bad boys they used most of them to try and create more unsuccessfully. But i kept mine just for a situation like this”

Before Izuku could stop he used all the slappers he had along with using all the muscle fibers he could 

Musculare: “NOW I'M GOING TO PAINT THE ENTIRE FOREST RED WITH YOU BLOOD!!!”

He jumps at Izuku and Kota and tries to punch them. Without wasting a second Izuku grabbed Kota and leaped out the way of his fist narrow;ly missing it when Musculare fist collided with the ground the shockwave sent broke off a piece of the cliff causing it to fall to the ground below. Izuku lands a couple feet away from Musculare still holding kota. When he looked down at kota he saw his face completely covered with fear when he looked back at Musculare he was already charging towards them at immense speed giving Izuku little time to react. Seeing he didn't have enough time to get him and kota away Izuku moved his body in front of kota trying to shield him from the attack. They both closed their eyes bracing for the attack after a couple seconds and not feeling anything they both looked back at Musculare only to see he was frozen in the air only a couple inches away from them. As they look around they spot Izumi using her telekinesis along with one for all to hold Musculare back from hitting them. Seeing that Izumi was struggling to hold Musculare back. Quickly Izuku grabbed kota and ran over to Izumi as soon as he made it to Izumi lost her hold on Musculare causing his fist to collide with the cliff wall. Izuku passes kota to Izumi.

Batman: “go get him out of here”

Izumi: “what no i can't just leave you here he will kill you”

Batman: “You need to get your priorities straight and right now he's the prioritie so go NOW!!”

Immediately Izuku ran at Musculare. As he got close he had to dodge one of his attacks as he dodged Musculare grabbed the end of his leg before slamming Izuku into the ground before Izuku could do anything he was picked up again and thrown into the cliffside. Izumi watched as she started running in the opposite direction with kota. Kota watched as Izuku was fighting Musculare as he saw him being beaten. Something inside was screaming at him to go back and do something to help. Izuku tried to fight back but his attacks only seemed to inconvenience him. He rapidly punched Musculare in the stomach until Musculare punched him, disorienting Izuku before he had time to recover. Musculare grabbed him and lifted Izuku above his head like he was going to bring him down on his knee.

Musculare: “I thought you were supposed to be tough but you're nothing but a weak hero. After I kill you I'm going to kill every last studant and hero in this dam forest but the worst part is you made me waste my slappers!!”