t.c (p.2)

in which, after your ex-girlfriend tries to brutally murder you, you try to move on

part 2 to my last tara imagine, and also lots of time skips cause i had no idea what to do with this tbh

amber kissed you hard, her body pressed against yours. you held her hips, your fingers hooked in the loops of her jeans.

she pulled away, and your eyes fluttered open to look at her. the sight of her lips red and swollen made you groan, and you leaned into her again, only for her to push you away. "come on," she whispered, a smirk on her face. "time to go greet my guests." with one last kiss to your lips, she turned around and twisted her door open. sighing softly, you followed behind her, your hand reaching for hers.

as soon as you stepped down her stairs, the smell of alcohol and sweat filled your senses. you groaned, shoving past groups of teenagers.

you let go of amber's hand, and made your way to the kitchen. chad stood near the counter, pouring himself a shot.

"hey! get me one?" you asked, raising your voice over the music. he smirked, handing you a small glass.

"to wes!" he shouted, earning several cheers. "beautiful son of a bitch."

you drank the shot, groaning at the burning from your throat. chad simply grinned, a hand coming to pat your back.

within about five minutes of being in the kitchen, you had drank four more shots, and you were beginning to feel a bit dizzy. when liv came and dragged chad away, you decided you would go and find more of your friends.

you stumbled through the crowds of sweaty teens, being careful not to spill your drink. you pushed through to the living room, huffing as you threw yourself onto the couch.

mindy, who you hadn't even noticed till she tapped your shoulder, grinned when you jumped, a yelp escaping your mouth.

"jesus, mindy." you groaned, a hand coming up to hold your head.

"i thought you were with chad."

"i was, but i think he's fucking liv."

she scrunched her face up, pretending to gag. you chuckled, turning your attention to the movie she had on.

"are you— seriously? stab? that's like— so weird," you mumbled, furrowing your eyebrows. "i mean...this could be us." she chuckled, shrugging.

you continued to watch despite your complaints, but you felt yourself falling asleep, and you couldn't stop yourself once your eyelids began to drop.

***

you stared in shock at your now ex-girlfriend, who was laying limp on the ground, one side of her face melted off. your shoulder burned harshly as you turned away to look at tara. when you saw how she leaned against the wall, you quickly stumbled forwards, pulling her into your arms.

"tara," you whispered, your voice cracking. she only pulled you closer, her arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

when she pulled away to look at you, you reached up to wipe at her mascara stains. "are you okay?"

she nodded, glancing down at your shoulder. "you're not."

"i'll be fine," you whispered, smiling slightly. "i'm too cool to die." with a quiet chuckle, you stepped away from tara, and sam immediately pulled her into a hug.