Part 9

PRESENT

It's been 15 days after the project launch. Everything goes well

HM OFFICE

Weekly meeting of the Project is going. Both SP and Riya is there for the meeting. Every Project member are there too. And the meeting went well.

After the meeting, KS chit chatted with SP for sometime as both of them are gelled well in these 15 days and she leaves from there. She felt someone is following her. She turned 2 to 3 times to confirm this. Like this she reached parking, there some one blocked her way. Her walk was stopped because of the sudden block. She was hell angry to look at the person.

P: Hey Ms. Singh. This is Amit Sagar, I am one of the Project member in the Project which you are working. He introduced himself.

KS don't like the way he introduced himself as he blocked her way.

KS: Oh. Okay

AS: That's it.

KS: That's it means what. She said rudely

AS: Wooh. Nothing. We are working in the same project so just want to be friendly with you

KS stared at him for sometime and left from there.

AS was lustfully looking at the retreating figure of KS.

AT PARK

In the evening, HM went to park and sit there for sometime peacefully as it was her usual routine to relax her mind. But today, she doesn't felt peace. Continuously she has the thoughts of KS. But she doesn't understand anything like whether it is good or bad omen. Shrugged off all the thinking's she left the park.

KS HOME

KS room

KS makes KKS sleep by saying some stories after their usual conversation about their day. KKS Slept in some time. KS was not feeling well. She felt strangely even she can't decide whether it is good or bad. Like this, She slept

Next day at HM Office

"Yesterday you showed attitude to me right. See today what I will be able to do" AS thought once he saw KS near cafeteria

KS was standing in the queue. He went there and stand behind KS. While moving, he is slightly siding over KS from back. First time KS takes this normal, Second time she got angry and asked him to keep the distance between her. He smirked and keep the distance for few minutes and again he touched her. And that was the limit for KS patience. She turned and slapped him hard without a gap second. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at them.

KS angrily looked at him and said: You know me just for 2 weeks. You don't know the real me. How dare you touch me intentionally. Dont ever dare to do this again, not only with me with anyone. If I saw any such behaviour from you again, that will be your last day keep this in your mind. And by the way I am EX - Sup Inspector of Police.

Saying this she left from there. SP watched all this and decided to discuss with HM regarding this, as HM wont support any such behaviour from their staff

HM CABIN

SP explained all the things that happened in Cafeteria. HM was well angry and at the same time she felt proud regarding Ms. Singh Boldness.

HM: Shivani, Keep eye on Amit Sagar. And completely recheck his behaviour conduct in his previous companies. Keep in your mind, this will be last unofficial warning for him, one more any mis conduct from his side, he has to be terminated indefinitely from our company with immediate effect.

SP: Yes Haseena, Already I started to collect the information and I informed our security team to keep eye on him. Don't worry everything will be alright