4 | Our 1st Date (Past - 2)

Beginne am Anfang

"Perfect!" I squealed.

"Yay! Finally, you liked it!" They both grinned.

"It's already time, you should get ready," Rubina said and I went into the washroom to change.

I came after changing into the outfit "How do I look?" I asked.

"Very very cute," Rubina said.

"He will be flattered when he sees you!" Shruti teased me and they both kept on admiring and teasing me.

"Stop it guys!" I blushed.

"Okay let's go now or you'll be late" And we three went outside and sat in the cab.

Rubina and Shruti accompanied me to the cafe. After taking tips from my girls I finally reached the cafe by 5.15. I bid them goodbye and they left for the mall as they wanted to do some shopping.

I entered the cafe and looked for Vansh. I walked towards him as I found him. We both smiled as we saw each other.

"Hi" He got up and went for a hug.

"Hey" I put my hand forward for a handshake.

Hug! Ashi you should've gone for a hug!

He put his hand forward for a handshake while I went for a hug.

Awkward.

I quickly put my hand in his and shaked it. We both sat down.

"Sir, Ma'am what would you like to have" Thankfully the waiter came to take the order to throw out the awkwardness from the atmosphere.

"What would you like to have?" Vansh asked me.

"I'll have white sauce pasta"

"I have heard their Cheese Nachos are really good. So we'll also order one of that" He suggested.

"Sure"

"Any drink?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a Ferro Rocher Shake" I told him. "What about you Vansh?"

"I'll just have water"

"Ok sir, we'll bring your order shortly."

"Great" Vansh said and the waiter left leaving us alone.

"So, how's life" I asked Vansh.

"Huh?" He was confused.

"I don't know how to start a conversation, So that's why - how's life"

He chuckled "It's going great at the moment, having a date with my girlfriend" He said making me blush. "What about you?"

"Mine is also great because I am also on a date with my boyfriend" I played along with him.

"That's great" He grinned.

We talked for a bit before the food came.

"These nachos are amazing!" I said putting more nachos in my plate.

"I know right" He said his mouth full with nachos already. "Sorry" He put his hand covering his mouth.

"It's okay, the same is with me every time" I laughed.

"How's the shake?" He asked.

"It's really good" I said after taking a sip of the shake. "Try some" I forwarded the glass.

"No no, you have it" He refused.

"I'll not be able to finish this alone, it's a lot for me" I said forward the big glass of the shake.

"I'll order a straw" He said before calling the waiter.

"It's okay, Have from this only, I don't have any problem. But if you -" He cut me off.

"No I don't have any problem" He quickly took a sip of the shake and I chuckled.

We talked while having more nachos, garlic bread, white sauce pasta and sharing the Ferro Rocher shake.

I must say, this place impressed me.

We called the waiter for the bill as we finished everything. Vansh was going to grab the bill but I stopped him.

"I'll pay it" I said taking the bill in my hand.

"Let me pay" He said taking the bill from my hand.

"Why should only boys pay the bill on the first date? Even girls should" I said and took the bill from his hand.

"Let's divide it, okay?" He took the bill from my hand.

"Fine"

"The bill is 500 rupees so 250 each" He said looking at the bill.

"Vansh, I know it can't be 500, tell me the truth, how much is it?" I said.

"Ashi -" I cut him in between with glare. "Okay fine, it's 690."

"So 345 each." I said as I took out my wallet. We both put 345 each and I put 50 rupees extra for tip.

We both got up and left the cafe.

"Wanna have ice-cream?" He asked.

"Not at all, I am very full" I immediately refused, politely. "You can have if you want"

"No no. Even I am full. If I have anything else I will burst out." We both laughed at his reply.

"Come, I'll drop you then."

"No it's okay, I'll book a cab"

"I'll drop you na"

"No need. There must be a lot of traffic at this time, It'll be a problem for you" I said taking out my phone to book an uber.

We both talked till the cab came. I bid him bye before sitting inside the cab.

After 45 mins I finally reached home because of the heavy traffic.

I went in my room, freshened up and changed into my pyjamas. Binge watched Netflix for sometime then slept while waiting for Rubina and Shruti.

*~*~*~

Hey guys! 👋🏼
How are you all?

I hope you guys liked this chapter 💛

Don't forget to vote ⭐️
Thank you for reading 🫶🏼