He chuckled. "You don't have to ask me that. I'll make you experience every position I know."

Well. That's more that enough to make me look forward to that.

He went totally naked in front of me. He crouched down and held the garter of my sweatpants. I held my breath as he started pulling it with gentle. His eyes though were the opposite. I can see that he wanted to be aggressive like he surely is but worried that I won't take it since this would be my first time.

"Terrence..." I called.

He stopped pulling my pants, his eyes went up to my face.

"Don't limit yourself just because I'm a virgin. Show me the beast inside you," I uttered. "You have my permission."

He stared at me as the shadow of pleasure spread across his lips. The kind of smirk he gave me sent shiver deep down my spine. It was like he wanted me to know that I just made a deal with the devil that I could never take away no matter how much I beg.

Itinuloy niya ang pag-aalis sa sweatpants ko. The thoughts of anxiety escaped my mind as he tore my panties apart, ripping them with a strong grip.

I was naked.

Umangat ang mga mata niya sa buong katawan ko. Sa paraan pa lang ng pagtitig niya dito, nagawa niya na akong alisin ng tuluyan sa katinuan ko.

His fingertips brushed and descended down my legs. Slow and sensual. I was waiting for his hand to touch my sensitive area but he just kept on sliding his fingers down on my inner thigh.

Pakiramdam ko, sinasadya niya ang huwag ako hawakan sa parteng iyon. Sinasadya niya akong pasabikin sa kaniya. He was successful on that.

Please hit the spot, Terrence.

I was silently begging while looking at me. His obsidian eyes met mine and each passing time, they became more dangerous.

"Terrence-"

I was about to tell him to please hold me there when he suddenly skimmed his hand to my entrance. Kinagat ko ang ibabang parte ng aking labi para pigilan ang matinding ungol na gustong kumawala sa lalamunan ko.

I contracted my belly when I realized that he felt my wetness with his finger. He teased my folds, I dug my nails inside my palm. Pilit kong isinasara ang mga binti ko, biglang nakaramdam ng hiya na masiyadong bumibigay ang katawan ko sa kaunting galaw na ginagawa niya.

"No," he stopped me from closing my legs. "Don't deprive me the chance to witness it your beauty."

Ibinuka ko ang mga hita, hinayaan nang ilantad ang sarili sa harapan niya. He brought his hand to my breast and started massaging it. He tugged my nipples, doing his torture.

He withdrew his hand from my entrance and let go of my nipple. He went down, his eyes never leaving my body. Lumuhod siya sa harapan ko. His face was now levelling my sex. Hinawakan niya ang likod ng mga hita ko at mas ibinuka pa iyon.

My eyes grew round when he inched his face closer to it and started flicking his tongue upward.

"Ah! Fuck!" I moaned, my hands clutching the white comforter beside me.

His tongue continued playing, flicking across my folds, kissing it aggressively with the waves of pleasure sipping in my veins. Naramdaman ko ang pagpasok ng dila niya sa mismong gitna na mas nagpakapos ng paghinga ko. I was already arching my back but Terrence was keeping me in place by holding me still.

"T-Terrence, please..."

In one swift flick of his tongue, I gripped his hair as my body started trembling. The pressure he put on my clit made me fall apart. Tuluyan nang nawala sa sarili, mas inilapit ko pa ang parteng iyon sa labi niya. His kisses went aggressive and even more hungry.