Chapter 4

♤ The Whispers ♤

《《 ♤ 》》

Recently Nii-san had been out on a long mission in a dungeon with a friend of his. I'd like for him to hurry back. I miss him. I'd like to tell him all about Yuno as well.

I've grown attached to Nii-san in the short amount of time I've known him and seeing as I can't really play with Yuno as he's still a baby, Nii-san is normally the one making time for me.

I wish he didn't have to be gone for so long.

As if right now, I've started wandering the halls of the castle out of boredom.

I've gone down to some of the lower levels than normal in the castle, Nii-san normally stops me from going so far but he's not here right now, so I'll make the best of it while he's away.

"̶̛̙̟̝̜̮͙͗́͐͘͘͝F̴̛͕̞́́̊̐̒̈́̌̇͌̍̒̍̕͠-̵̧̨̢̛̙͈̘̯͍̙̟̗̻̤̌̽̆̇̔̓͊̈͒̐̈͂̔̃F̵̧̧̗̞̮͍̩̖̰̬̝̥͎͚̯̆̆̊*̴̯͚̤͕͔̪͖̲̲͇͉̱̬͖̅͒̐̓̅͊̚͠͝#̵̨̛̝͚̺͔̼̯̼̘̫͔̱̻̔̃̈́̓́̂̈́̆͜͠͝͝°̸̛̫̥̬̺͎̎̈́̽͆̈̊̆͗͌̊•̵̧̡̡̨̤͍̘̮̬̼̟́̈́̈́̀͗̌́̽̓̚̕͝~̴̪̩̼̼͊͂̇"̵̗̖̰͉̯̒͋͘ ̷̘̺̱͎̰̍͆́͋͑̑́̚͘͠͠

'!!'

'W-what, was that? Who said that?' I slowly looked around the corridor.

"̸̬̫̆̄̌̽*̴̧̢̨̧̛̩̗̤̬͔͇͙̝̃̆́͌͑̓̄̋̃̂͒̽̍#̴̧̻͍͍̬͙͊͐͗̒͠x̸̢̻̺̺̞͈̝͖̺̬̠̲̂̽̈̈́͒̅̈̓̈́̈́̚ͅ£̶̜̺̣͖͂̓͌̀̒͗̈́̒́̈́̉̕^̸̢̪̓̀̎̀̓͂͆͑͌̑̀͘͠l̴̨̨̼̜̲̘̣̈͂̅̑͊̐̎̇̋̑̓̉̒̾͠ã̷̧̨͎̰̜̰̙͎̯̳̜̺̱͐͂̊͠"̸̡͇̱͖͈̰̹̘̳̲̙̳́̑͊̐̏ͅ

"H-hello? Hello, anybody there?" I asked but all I received were the same whispers.

"̶͇͖̊͑͛̑͊́́͊̑̾̋̕F̷̢̌͗͑͆̈̓̐̒̐̍̂̀͆?̸̨̥͖̮̓̈́͒́̈̉̅̾̍͆̚̚͝͝'̸̦̮͙̞̥̯̜̘̲͔̬͋×̴̝̉̏̀̈́̅̓̈̈́̋!̸̨̡̩̖͔͈̫̪͙͓̖͍̋̾̄́̿͗̓͒̓̑̄̿̂͜͠-̷̧͚͈͖̤̲̝̠̠̲́̌̀̑̓̈́̄͘͜á̴̡͎̱̩͔͉̤̮͍̺͕͍͓̖*̵̤͐͒̔̀͂́̒̈͂̃͜͝͠"̷̢̜̗̤̳̱͇͔̇̀̑͐͜ ̵̧̙̗͈͖́̅̂"

"̷̛̹͔̩̳̘͕̣̱͖̔͗̇͠͝͝W̸̡̜͓̬̐å̴̛̜̋̓̀̽͒-̵͔̪̲̼̺̜̜̥̬̃̈́͝°̸̦̙̱̖͚̖̘͓̹̈̀̐̀̚°̵̱͎̰̰̟͇̾̾f̷̤̤̃̌̆̓͂̂͘̚・̴̢̛͓͉̱̘̩̩̀̆̑̏̓̽ͅs̷̗̰̘͚͉̗͔̻̲͐̄̆̓̇̿͜͝͠•̵̢̞̱̝̘̔̈́͘͝°̶̢̼̙̤͇̈́̕͝,̴̨̨̧̖̹̣̖͈͎͙͑"̴̙̀̓͊̏́́͂ ̸̡̹̙̙̈"

"There it is again!" I yelled.

'I'm getting so nervous right now, maybe I should call for a guard?'. Lightly slapping my cheeks to stop the nerves 'No! Fala, you're a big girl! You.can.do.this!'