Zodiacs Among Us, An original series by J. James Johnson

Chapter 1

Darkness and Light. God and the act of violence and peace. The Creator and the  Known Original Explosion. 12 zodiacs were created for individuality between every specimen on earth to be one of Earth's greatest trials of life on this planet.

                                  MAY 3rd 2021
PROFESSOR SPROWLS:
ANDRE JOHNSON!

As Andre screams in terror, he wakes up and sees the rest of his college classmates laughing at his embarrassment.

PROFESSOR SPROWLS:
Maybe you can tell us what happens to DNA when morphed with something of another species.

ANDRE:
When moving individual genes between people, it capitalizes on naturally occurring mechanisms of gene transfer other than sexual reproduction. If it's familiar it bonds to it.

PROFESSOR SPROWLS:
And when sexual reproduction is not involved?

ANDRE:
Then it's unnatural birth.

The classroom gets silent with the bell sounding louder than usual and everybody packs up and leaves but the professor tells Andre to stay.

ANDRE:
I'm sorry for sleeping, I guess my college career fucking... I mean messing me up.

PROFESSOR SPROWLS:
Yes, I noticed but an excuse like that is not valid at all......But you were able to pay attention asleep.

ANDRE:
Guess my tiredness has some benefits. I suffer from PTSD so I hear everything when I'm sleeping. It's a blessing and a curse.

PROFESSOR SPROWLS:
They say most athletes are selfish but they have a certain drive to be better. But, you on the other hand.... no drive. Which is stupid, with your records; you can damn near be anything. That's Powerful.

ANDRE:
I'm powerful period. School, even women. Nothing can ever take or add to Andre.

SPROWLS:
Ehhh, that's what some say.

ANDRE:
And those who say differently?

SPROWLS:
They find themselves powerful without you or anything whatsoever, that's the way I prefer it.

ANDRE:
So you're agreeing that I'm the best?

SPROWLS:
The world changes all the time, and we can't stop it, all we know is that it goes around and around and around....so all the power is to be unused; just like you. A cycle of poor memories of death and triumph. We are studying this after school.

ANDRE:
We?!..... No, YOU are studying this after school!.......wait what is this thing after school?

SPROWLS:
Calm down, we don't do anything except chill and learn new things. Essshhh, stop being a bitch.

The professor hands Andre a black paper with all-white writing on it, "Selective ACGP Initiation, 6-♾"

ANDRE:
You know selling drugs sounds like such a good idea. What this means, is it's no stopping.

SPROWLS:
No, it's until you wanna stop coming. Look I understand you don't need this, but you never know maybe this fast-paced lifestyle needs you, but go ahead before you be late for your class Mr.Johnson.

In the hallways, Andre walks to his last class Prehistoric History. He sees the regular students in the classroom but he notices a new female in his seat.

ANDRE:
Excuse me, You're in my seat.

"Umm, I don't see your name on it."

ANDRE:
It doesn't have to be to know that it's mine.

INDIA:
Calm down Andre, she ain't know she's new.

"Oh my bad, The professor said it was okay to sit here."

Zodiacs Among Us जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें