¹

☄. *. ⋆

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

✧. ┊    See today was the the day that nobody should play with Roman, he had a lot of tests and quizzes To do, An E-date to be exact was happening today and it was stressing him out. Roman was having a bad day today, but he wasn't gonna end the stream just because of that, not over a simple thing that happened that day. Once he got home he went to his set up and started the stream, as usual everyone gathers in chat. Then here comes the E-date part,once everyone got settled in adin started the introduction.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

" What's good my name's speed." Speed smirked looking at the camera goofy. "

Then lastly we have Roman "hi my name's Roman uhm this is awkward enough already..?" Anxiously stated too the lady who just smirked through the screen as they commence the time being, the whole time Roman and speed were technically cool for the good part but when they found out who won, it all went down hill.

Roman was so anxious about this whole thing " alright so who won is...." They all waited waited impatient. "Roman!" Adin says clapping as speed starts barking at roman.

 "Roman!" Adin says clapping as speed starts barking at roman

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °Ten minutes after the whole e date Roman ends his whole stream talking about how he has school in the morning and how he forgot about his exams and quizzes that afternoon, once he was about to end, a familiar male calls him on discord. Ishowspeed the male who barked at him and was very much know for being aggressive called him. He didn't know what to do. Pick up? And say what? "I love your streams" "your funny as fuck" "keep doing what your doing" too him? that felt like he was dick riding him, he probably thinks he's lame or some shit. So he decided too say the most over used sentence. "I love your streams man keep doing what your doing" running out of options but could only afford. "Thanks !an I've been seeing yo streams and shit around" they both complimented each other for 3 minutes or so before heading off the bed. The only thing Roman could remember was him and speed wanting too Collab soon in a video.
Roman would sooner or later fall into a deep ass sleep, too witch he end up going trending on twitter for a whole night.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌