"Uh... uh..." Finn stuttered with wide eyes. Adalynn furrowed her brows and looked suspiciously at her older brother. "Uh, y-yeah. Of course."

"Perfect," Mr. Schue smiled, chuckling. "For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu, it's a Valentine's Day wedding, which means we need some great romantic love songs."

"Wait, you want us to be your singers?" Tina asked, furrowing her brows as she exchanged a look with Adalynn.

"That's so creep–"

"Awesome," Bailey interrupted Adalynn. "We'd be honored, Mr. Schue."

"No we wouldn't," Adalynn scoffed.

"Ada, be nice," Bailey whispered harshly.

"No."

****

Bailey, Tina, and Adalynn sat in the treehouse of the Hummel-Hudson backyard while they looked over song selections for Mr. Schue's wedding. Bailey flipped through her song book, marking a couple pages with a sticky note to take into consideration.

Adalynn scrolled through her playlists on Spotify as she searched for a song. As much as she didn't want to sing at her creep of a teacher's wedding, she knew there were a million songs that she could direct at her to be petty for everything she put her through since the break up.

First she ghosts her for weeks, then she shows up out of nowhere, then she goes away again, then she came back and used her for sex before leaving again and pretending like she didn't even exist.

"Bitch," Adalynn mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Bailey asked, looking up from her notebook.

"Nothing," Adalynn shook her head as she turned her phone off and set it face-down in her lap. "So, do you know what song you're gonna sing?"

"I think I found one," Bailey said with a small smile as her cheeks tinted a light shade of pink.

"Oooh, Bailey's gonna sing about her girlfriend," Adalynn teased as Tina threw a handful of popcorn at her. "Thanks," she said, picking one of the pieces up that landed in her lap and eating it. "So, what's it called?"

"You're gonna have to wait until the wedding," Bailey smirked, closing her notebook and holding it out of reach when Tina tried to grab it. "No."

"But I wanna know," Tina pouted, looking up at her girlfriend with pleading eyes. "Please, Bay?"

"Okay... at the wedding."

"Mean."

"I have a song called Mean. I wrote it about Rick the Dick."

"I have a song called Bailey Should Tell Me the Name of the Song She Wrote About Me."

"You two are such dorks," Adalynn chuckled.

"Adalynn, are you out here?" a voice asked as she came into the back yard.

The three friends gasped and stuck their heads out the window of the treehouse.

"Rachel!" Adalynn exclaimed, quickly, yet carefully, exiting the tree house before running into the diva's arms. The older girl held her closely and kissed the top of her head. "You came back," Adalynn said, looking up at Rachel with tears in her eyes.

"What, you didn't think I'd disappear forever, did you?" Rachel asked with a small smile, wiping her sorta-little-sister's tears away before pulling her into another hug.

****

It was the day of the wedding. The twins were dressed in matching white dresses that Tina made for them, and Bailey put little bows in their hair for an extra touch. Adalynn agreed to be Jori's date to the wedding, but not before making it very clear that nothing was to happen between them.