I bit my lip to hold back a laugh. Owen didn't

"bahahaha!" he laughed, before milk squirted out of his nose onto Noah.

"ew" I winced.

"Dude!" Noah said in disgust.

"did I get some of my nose milkshake on you? Sorry!" Owen apologized "It's the only thing that can cool down a snoot full of Jamaican pepper!" he continued, before shoving some more chilli peppers in his mouth.

"Hot! HOT!" he wheezed "MILKKKKKK!".

He chugged some more milk.

"Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen! That'll impress Cody!" Noah said in his high pitched voice.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Owen laughed again, shooting a pepper out of his nose which hit the walls, before smacking Tyler in the face.

"Hey! Weak!" he said.

Noah laughed.

"Check it out! I'll shoot a pepper out of whichever nostril you guys pick! Seriously, just choose! Owen said.

"Yeah, because one nose-shake a day isn't enough" Noah said sarcastically.

"Aw, but I'm out of milk..." Owen said sadly

"hey Courtney, how much more of that poop juice have you got?" I joked, causing them both to laugh.

Confessional

Alex: Self esteem boost! Woohoo!

End

The loudspeaker crackled to life "attention helpless competitors, we've been denied a landing permit, so you'll have to jump" Chris said.

We all complained.

"And, chef might have miscounted the parachutes". Gulp. "So, you might want to light a pepper under your butts and grab one before they're gone".

"wait, where's Scarlett?" I asked in concern

"All will be explained, now jump before you're in another plane crash" Chris said, clearly not caring much.

We all ran to get parachutes.

Noah and Owen had to share one, so yeah, um. Yeah. Might phone an ambulance.

I put my parachute on.

"Goodluck" I said to Noah and Owen before jumping.

I yanked the cord and slowly floated to the ground and landed on a bridge beside Sierra who was clutching Cody's arm.

"Ooooooh, London! Did you know that Queen Mary got engaged when she was only fifteen?" Sierra said happily.

"Hehe. Cool. Can I have my hand back now?" Cody said in boredom.

Sierra frowned

"That's a really cool fact Sierra" I said to the girl, who smiled happily.

Confessional

Alex: Sierra seems pretty cool, with all the stuff she knows about the cast. She's also a really good slap dancer *Grins*

End

Owen landed on Noah.

"That's gotta hurt" Courtney remarked.

"No kidding" Gwen said, before they both laughed.

I live for the friendship, and I definitely live for the ship.

We took off our parachutes and got on a double decker bus. I sat beside Heather. Don't ask me why.