That's... so unusual of him. He never offers him anything? He always tries to avoid him whenever he sees him. Maybe he's just being kind because Toya would usually scold him if he ever said something about Tsukasa.

Toya doesn't really mind if those two get along so well. It makes him happy to see his favorite person getting along with one another.

"I would like to but I have some important matters to attend to! as a future star like myself Ha! Ha! Ha! Well then, see you two later!! " tsukasa says and strikes a pose before leaving. Toya waved his hand to him but he failed to notice the faint blush on both Tsukasa and Akito's cheeks.

They continue to go get some food and eat them inside Toya's class because Akito doesn't like noisy places, he likes it peacefully. Akito ate his melon bread that he bought earlier while Toya ate his sandwich and a coffee. They were eating in silence and he felt awkward for once with him.

Is it just him or the atmosphere kinda different? Why does he feels awkward for some reason? Is it because they don't talk? But what topic should he talk about? "You know Toya, I never regretted meeting you" Akito said out of nowhere, making him caught off guard 'huh?' toya thought to himself looking at the boy in confusion.

"I think it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm glad I met you. I'm glad to have you as my partner" He sounds so sincere when he says all that. Toya couldn't help but to blush at his words and his heart just skipped a beat too. 

W-What is this feeling?

"I-I felt the same way" Toya smiled warmly. "You've been such a huge help in my life, without you, I'd probably be nothing but a puppet in this world so I'm very glad"

"That's good to know" he mirrored his smile as they went back to eating and looking out through the window.

-------------------

After lunch, they went back to their own classroom and continue to study until it's finally after school.

Toya finished early so he went to Akito's class but he told him that a teacher wants to meet him and it won't take long so Toya waited for him at the school gate.

He wondered why the teacher wanted to meet him. Maybe he caused another trouble? Well whatever it is he will ask him.

Few minutes have passed, Akito is finally out. His hair was a bit more messy than before but he didn't ask. It's probably due to the wind.

However they went to the new shop Toya mentioned earlier and of course Akito orders his favorite while Toya is just a cup of coffee.

Sometimes he would take a few bites of Akito's food just cuz he wanted to taste it but he doesn't have a sweet tooth so he couldn't handle the sweetness.

Just like how he couldn't handle Akito's sweetness. He looks so happy while eating the pancakes. He's so adorable. Toya didn't realize he had been staring at him while smiling to himself like an idiot. I mean he's just so mesmerizing to look at.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there caramel sauce on my face again?" He snaps immediately after he hears his voice.