⊰⊹

It was finally the season of winter.

Everyone would wear something to keep them warm so they would not freeze to death or get hypothermia. A bi-coloured hair boy wrapped its scarf around his neck.

He wore his gloves, earmuffs and a pair of suitable shoes to wear to school. He took his bag and put it around his shoulder as he went to school. Soon half way of the route, he met a ginger boy with a single yellow streak on his bangs.

"Yo" he greeted him like usual

Toya was happy to see him and sent him a smile even though he couldn't see it due to the scarf. Akito has always been his best friend, they were never ever separate from each other. Heck, others may call them inseparable which is true.

Toya's been so grateful that Akito found him somewhere on the street, asking him to join him to sing and become his partner.

If he hadn't met him, he would most likely be trapped in the house and forced to play piano by his father but now that's changed everything. He has a good life now and he enjoyed every bit of it, especially the time where he spent time with Akito.

He loves it when Akito shows his real side to him rather than what he calls his charming side but he doesn't really mind, he loves everything about him.

"I heard there's a new shop just opened. They even have pancakes and cheesecakes" Toya said as they walked together to school.

He saw Akito's eyes almost immediately lit up like how the stars shine in the dark "well? we should go there after school! If you're not busy of course"

"I'm not on library duty today so I'm free" the male smiled even wider.

He likes seeing the looks in his eyes whenever pancakes or cheesecakes are mentioned, it's Akito's favorite and he thinks it's adorable.

The ginger boy formed his hand into a fist while mumbling a "yes!"

Toya knows he is excited for it which made him chuckle a bit. When they reached the school, they went to their different classrooms. Their classes soon started until it's recess.

Toya's class ended a bit late and while he packed his stuff, he saw Akito in the corner of his eyes. He turns his head towards where he is and smiles.

They always do this, going to each other's class to hang out for lunch. "Let's go"Akito said with a grin. They walk side by side and they chat about a lot of things while they're on a journey to the cafeteria. That's when they bumped onto Tsukasa in the hallway.

"Ah, Tsukasa senpai" Toya greeted like he usually does because he respected him very much since he also helped him in the past. "Oh! Toya and Akito!" Tsukasa greeted him.

He firstly looks at Toya then to Akito and he notices how his eyes soften when he looks at the ginger boy and the smile on his lips getting wider.

Toya tilts his head a bit to the side but he just brushes it off, thinking that it's probably nothing "Where's Kamishiro senpai?" "Rui? He told me he has something to do. Hmm, maybe inventing something crazy again" Tsukasa replied, bringing a fist under his chin.

"Why don't you join us for lunch?" Akito offered.