Tea time/Admittance?

Previously..

"Hmm.. Whis is not yet here? Strange.." Vados spoke aloud to herself while landing on beerus's planet. She walked into the garden and took a seat upon the bench, calmly awaiting for her brother.

She then began to think to herself, getting abit worried of her brother. She then sighed before sensing a presence landing nearby.

"He's here.."
She spoke in a low, sighing tone.

•To be continued Starts now.•
_______________________________
Whis landed on the ground, already sensing that his sister was already here. He began to sigh before walking in her direction.

"Ah, Vados is already here. That's wonderful.."

As Whis began to speak to himself, he felt a deep gut feeling in his stomach. He slightly looked down, confused of this feeling. A feeling he never felt before other than the feeling of eating food.

"Hmm.. What is this feeling-.."
Whis spoke to himself before being cut off by his sister's voice.

"Whis? Are you alright..?"
Vados spoke softly after noticing whis's head was down as if he was upset. Whis looked to Vados and began to speak.

"Oh, Sister! I'm fine! I'm just very excited to have tea time with you."
Whis's stomach began to flutter as Vados watched him, closely..

"Are you sure? I could always come back another time. You looked... upset-.."
Vados spoke in a low tone until Whis cut her off.

"NO-! I mean.. not at all. We barely have time to.. ourselves.." Whis gave a smile while Vados gave a blank stare, filled with hidden concern as to why Whis was acting so weird.

"Alright, so.. what tea will we be drinking today? I'm sure you have a lot to tell me since the tournament of power." Vados spoke with a soft smile.

"Yes, Of course I do. The tea we will be drinking today will be Matcha. I heard it is quite good. After all, Bulma did suggest this tea to me once before."

Whis exclaims happily while waving his staff, setting up a table with tea and pastries for them to eat.

"Oh, I see, that sounds very good. I can't wait to spend this time with you." Vados watched her brother set the table before asking..

"Do you want any help, Whis? I wouldn't want you setting up everything by yourself-" Vados said before being cut off once more.

"Oh, No.. You know I enjoy decorating~!" Whis smiles before finishing. He then pulled out a chair for his sister to sit as to which she agreed and sat. She watched him take his seat, smiling sweetly at him.

"Whis, Did I ever tell you how much of a gentlemen you are? Any Angel would be glad to have you~"

Vados said with a cute giggle, setting up the tea while Whis watched her. He smiled at her and listened to her giggle. He then sighed in which Vados looked at him.

"Whis..? Are you oka-"
Vados started to say until Whis blurted out.

"SISTER, I LOVE YOU!!"

Whis then closed his eyes and remained silent. Vados looked at him.

"Whis, I'm your sister.. I"ll love you always."

"No... No.. you don't understand.." Whis spoke lovely while staring at Vados now with anticipation. "I mean I love you.. Love you.."

•To be continued?•
__________________________________
Hello, Darlings.. I have missed you all. I understand it's been awhile, haven't it? Well, I am back now. I now have a question for you.. How do you think Vados should respond? Will she be shocked, understanding, Disgusted? I hope you all give me your opinions in the comments. Until then, I will see you in the next upcoming chapter~