Chapter Two - Noticing

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Roe stay close." William told me and I nodded

"No problem." I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around him.

"Not what I meant."

"I know" I grinned." He sighed and held me anyway. I got a new scarf for Camilla, music record for Dad, a prank set for grandpa, I had already painted a picture for granny. I then went with James who was a part of my security detail to shop for my brothers. I decided on getting them t shirts saying brother 1 and brother two on the front with Roe owns this brother on the back. I thought It was quite funny in my head.

I walked through Oxford street heading to meet up with my brothers again when I bumped into someone. I was lifted up straight away.

"Are you alright, Miss Aurora?" James asked

"Yes fine."

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw him, William

"Mr Moseley." His eyes flickered in recognition."

"Your..." I put a finger to his lips.

" I've gone most of the day without being recognised one slip up and I will be hoisted over that man shoulder and whisked away. Don't ruin it." He nodded "Call me Aurora."

"Aurora." He corrected "I'm sorry I was busy on my phone and not concentrating."

"It's fine, one of the busiest streets in London. It's bound to happen. Thought not many would stop and apologise not unless I didn't have the cap and well this." he chuckled

"Why are you here...Aurora?"

"Christmas shopping!" I chirped holding up the bags.

"Christmas shopping for the RF? How does that go then?" he wondered as people continue to pass around use carrying on with their daily business.

"Fun, small gifts its actually quite hard after a while but yet I still manage to do it." I turned to James.

"James where are my brothers?" I wondered and he checked over his radio

"They are still shopping, Miss Aurora." he answered

"Oh look a Costa. James..." I smiled

"Your usual? " I nod then turn to my new acquaintance "What would you like, Mr Moseley?"

"You don't have too."

"It's fine. James here doesn't mind. Me standing at tills one to many times makes him nervous so he's fair game aren't you James?" James gave a small smile, he had been apart of my protection detail not long after my mothers death, he was most trusted person.

"Yes Miss Aurora." William hesitated but then told James what he would like. We stood across from the shop, where James could see me.

"Could I be really bold and call you William. Mr Moseley is a mouth full to do it all the time."

"Yes, your...." I gave him a glare and he changed it "Aurora." he quickly changed what he was going to say. I smile in return.

"Brilliant why are you here?"

"Touristy things before I go home."

"Oh I like touriusty things I am a touristy thing well my family is....See this is why I write rather talk left on my own I will just ramble like I am doing right now. I need to shut up." he laughed, I felt very relaxed with him around. He had this sense of peace about him that both made me talk like a little school girl but also want to impress him.

"I think it's funny."

"I know My brothers find it hilarious how on my own, my words run away with me. I talk a lot unless there is something up or I'm being snippy. I think I will improve better with age." I covered my mouth up.

"Sorry. Anyway..."

"Miss Aurora. Your brothers are ready to leave." James returned with three drinks. He handed our drinks and he had a bottle of juice.

"Oh, Okay... William, would you do me the honour of being unusual conversation while we walk?" I request, low key hoping he would say yes. So sue me, I didn't want this conversation to end. I liked speaking with him, for a moment I felt utterly normal.

"Unusual?"

"Yes, I talk with James a lot. No offence." I glance back at him, he shook his head slightly.

"None taken."

"Okay, if you'd like" We started walking, with James walking behind us, keeping a eye open me like he usually does. I continued on talking with William.

"How was it filming. When I was watching it looked amazing, I was a little girl again." Memories of Mum reading to me before bedtime filled my head with fondness. When I was watching it, I missed her terribly knowing she would have love to have seen it. She would have probably taken me and the others with popcorn, drinks and sweets.

"I loved it. especially 'Narnia'..." We began talking all the way to the car, conversation flowed between the two of us very easily, not even with my friends did it go this easy. When I saw my brothers packing the stuff into the back.

"Thank you for walking with me. It was nice." I stop just a little further in to the side street we had parked in.

"It was a pleasure."

"Roe?" Harry questioned with a aren't you going to introduce us look. Sighing and rolling my eyes at him I turned back to the new friend i had made.

"Harry, Will this his William Moseley, Peter Pevensie from the new Narnia film. William this are my brothers. Thing 1 and Thing 2." I smile sweetly.

"Your Highnesses." I went to put my bags in the back.

"William was just waking me back again."I say coming back over to them and standing between my brothers and William.

"It's fine. Goodbye, Princess." he got a couple of paces before I had a thought occur to me

"Wait." he stopped and turned round. I looked back at my brothers.

"Will, do we have a spare invite?" I ask my brother. He was usually good for having a spare of something i needed.

"For the party?" I nodded he went dug around in the car and brought one out. I took it from him and held it up.

"I want you to have this. I'm 16 soon and there is a small yet seemingly normal party I'm holding. I would like you to come."

"I..."

"Weird I know but, I think your nice and it's not like you think it will be. You don't have to, in fact it's probably silly." I shake the thought off, he had things to do and it was such sort notice.

"I would like to." I grinned

"Great well um, details are on there, this cannot and I repeat cannot get out, it's under the radar so far, luckily." I bashfully joke and he chuckles holding it up.

"I promise it's for my eyes only." I went into James pocket and took out a pen.

"Any problems, this is my number. again..." I wrote on his arm. I Only really got one last year and it wasn't anything fancy.

"My eyes only."

"Yes, goodbye."

"Bye." He walked off and went around the corner of where we were. I felt myself being lifted up in the air by my brothers, I let out a yelp.

"My little sister giving a boy her number." Will joked

"Shut up you oafs." I wriggle out of their grip and plop to the ground. "Let's go."