Chapter 4

-------------
Chapter 4:Gasper Vladi and My Bishop
-------------

-Time Skip-

The Suns Rays Beamed At My Eyes. I Saw Azazel's Door Open While Zeus Was Sniffing Some Stuff Out.

"Mornin' Boy." I say

I Smiled At Him. This Little Wolf Was Like Me. Has No Family Except Me. I Pulled The Queen Chess Piece. I Decided I Won't Join The Gremories. This Little Cub'll Need Me. I Wonder What Issei's Doing. Well I Shouldn't Care About it For Now. Zeus Looked At Me Tilting Her Head.

"Lay Down On You're Back Boy" I Spoke In Wolf.

He Nodded and Laid On His Back. I Placed The Chess Piece On Her Tummy.

I, Andrew Marchosias, Hereby Return You To You're Duties." I Chant.

The Piece Sank Back In.

*YIP!*

He Suddenly Yipped. I Smiled. I'm Taking Him To School. Well Secretly Of Course. First I Took A Shower, Then Changed On To My School Clothes. I Placed Hera In My Bag.

"Don't Make A Move Boy." I Tell Her In Wolf Language.

*BARK!*

He Barked In Agreement. I Walked To School. It Wasn't That Tiring Since I Was Running In The Rooftops In Inhuman Speeds Until I Landed On The Side of The School Building. I Walked Around To The Main Entrance. Girls Whispered To Each Other While Looking At Me While The Boys Threw Curses At Me Suddenly.

"Hey!" A Boy in Bald Jumped On Me.

"Matsuda-San You're Heavy." I Tell Him.

"Oh Oops." He says and Gets off.

"Check It I Got A New Porn Video With Me." He says

"""""""""?!?!"""""""""

The Girls We're Scared That I'd Get Addicted To Porn.

"Sorry Pornographies Are Not My Type Only Perverts Watch Em'" I Tell Him And Walk Away Waving.

"That Asshole I'll Show Him." Matsuda says

"COME BACK HERE!!!" He shouted

...Crap! I Ran Fast Into The Classroom and Hid Behind My Desk.

"Where Are You Andrew Where Are Yo-." Suddenly His Voice Cuts off.

I Took A Peek He Got Hit By The Kendo Club Girls.

"Leave Andrew-San Alone." One of Them says

"O-Ow." Matsuda says Falling Down.

I Breathed Calmly Well This Was Lively. I Looked At Issei's Desk. He Looked Down. Classes Then Started. The Teacher Explained About Geography and All That Stuff. Suddenly The Bell Rang. Issei Rushed Outside. I Followed Him. He Was Going To An Abandoned School Building. He Went Up The Stairs. Suddenly Zeus Started Squirming.

"Come Down Zeus." I Tell Her.

She Stopped Whew.

"Watcha Doin'." A Girls Voice Says

"Aaaahh?!" I screamed In Surprise.

"Oh Its Just You Asia." I say.

"Well We Have A Meeting With Our Club So I Gotta Go." She say

She Then Ran off To The Room Issei Went Too. I Took A Peek At The Door And Saw A Man. He Was Wearing Some Red Clothes. Wait Could That Be, RISER! I Opened The Door.