Idea #54: Imposter FNF Mod x Male!Reader

Начните с самого начала

Relationship: Surrogate Father

After Black Imposter snuck into the Terrorists ship to murder some victims, he soon discovered that Y/n has gained the powers and abilities of an imposter and saw the Terrorist leader killed the child's own parents and send their dead bodies in the vacuum of space through an air lock.

He eventually got in and killed the terrorist leader with his knife and took the child in as his own. He made a promise that he will protect and train Y/n to be just like him, which turned out successful when he finally turned 18 and gives him his own traffic cone hat with his favorite color.

When he saw Y/n taking the little Crewmate named Grey as own son after knowing that Grey lost his own father that got ejected into space after being accused for being the imposter an enemy spy that was working for the terrorist group that killed Y/n's parents, which made him shed of tear that his own adopted son is raising his own son.

He even vowed to find out the true identity of the spy that is working with the terrorist group no matter how long it takes to get revenge on the spy and avenge Y/n's parents and Grey's father for their deaths. 

He doesn't mind his son hanging out with both the Crewmates and the Imposters, even though he is a cold blooded like he taught Y/n to be like him, but he wants what's best for his son since he is part human and part imposter after all and will kill anyone that tries to kill or accuse him and his grandson if any means necessary.

Maroon Imposter

Relationship: Badass Brotherly Figure

After meeting Y/n for the first time and saving his life after being ejected by the Crewmates for being the imposter, the two of them formed a brotherly bond together and look out for each other.

Maroon was willing to team up with him and BF to take down the spy that has been causing a lot of trouble around all of the places in Among Us for his brothers sake.

He's even proud to be the uncle of Y/n's adoptive son, Grey and even taught him a few knife tricks to kill the Crewmates.

Grey Imposter

Relationship: Adoptive Son

After Grey lost his father when he was accused of being the imposter by the enemy spy, he was later adopted by Y/n L/n aka Onyx Imposter and the Son of the Black Imposter as his own son and became his protege of following in his surrogate father's footsteps of becoming a fully trained imposter and vowed to get revenge on the spy for killing his biological father.

He is even willing to team up and be friends with Boyfriend and Girlfriend in order to take down the spy and the terrorist group once and for all.

He even felt bad and concerned about his surrogate father after he learned his tragic backstory about how he lost his parents by the terrorist group.

Pink Imposter

Relationship: Love Interest

After Y/n meets Pink during a match on the Airship, it was love in first sight as the two of them became an official loving couple in a very healthy relationship. Pink can also be a bit overprotective to both Y/n and Grey whenever someone gives them a hard time or even kill them. She also holds a grudge against the spy and is willing to eat them alive in the most savage way.

Unlike most of the imposters who doesn't seem to trust both BF and GF and believed them to be enemy spies that are working for the terrorist group, she actually just wanna be friends with them and are willing to work together with them alongside Maroon, Grey, Black, her boyfriend Y/n, the other imposters and the Crewmates to take down the terrorist group once and for all.

She can even be a wonderful and loving mother to Grey as his surrogate mother and also feels bad for Y/n and Grey for losing their loved ones and blames the terrorist group for what they have done to ruin both of their lives.

This is probably gonna be one of my favorite FNF x Reader Stories based on one of the most popular FNF mods based on a popular video game made by the same gaming company that made the Henry Stickmin Series and I hope you guys like the story idea that I came up with.

Also, since Y/n is given the abilities of an Imposter, I can give him some unique skills based on the other imposters from the mod and if you guys can come up with a name for the terrorist group that are the main villains of the story, that would be great.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.