Prologue : A mission sucessful

"Ouroboros, new job for you

"Ouroboros, new job for you. Be carefult though, ive received some intel that Dostoevsky is also after something from your target." Ace said.

"Hm? This should be an interesting job." I smiled as I read through the information and left with my advance on the payment. I took it home and got ready. Showtime was tonight. I headed out of my house through the window and started my way towards the palce, it was a big facility. Run by some bastards that liked to do experiemnts on women they got from the club.

"HEY! what- Gah!" A man yelled out before I slit their throats and kept running inside. Somehow, undetected. I headed straight for the target and was stopped by a very familiar face, and next to him, a cute, unfamiliar one.

"Elias! Funny seeing you here!" the tall white haired man said.

"Ughhhh, Nikolai get the fuck out of my way you nutjob." I groaned, walking closer to him and the other kid.

"Awww is that really any way to greet your elders?" he smiled manically.

"You take your creepy ass smile out of my face before I just shove you out the way." I sighed.

"No, I don't think so." He smiled.

"Come on just fuck off, im only here to kill someone then im outta here." I sighed.

"No, I still don't think so." He smiled. I put on a disgusted face before activating my ability. I decide using a small ax against him would honestly be the best course of action. He dodged, perfect enough for me to just book it anyways. I found my target and he was none the wiser, I opened the door and locked it behind me.

"Wh- who are you?!" He asked terrified as I pulled out my executioner's ax.

"Nobody you should worry about." I whispered as I ran up towards him and swung my ax, his head flying off his body, blood spurting everywhere, after I placed his head on his table  dismembered him. I placed his parts, except his head in a garbage bag and went off on my merry way. Last task was to go to each of the addresses and place a few parts of the man, the client specifically wanted to have his err genitals placed in front of a specific address. I'm guessing someone who he cheated with? Don't know, dont care, not my place to ask. Once i finished i got back home, got cleaned up and lay down on my bed. Just as I get comfy I get a call, its Nikolai I pick up the phone.

 Just as I get comfy I get a call, its Nikolai I pick up the phone

Alright! hello lovelies, Author-Kun her, in case you did not read the description, this AU was made by the oiken and only, NixNephili Please show them your live and support over in Instagram (@nix_nephili) or their tumblr (@nixnephili)

Alright! hello lovelies, Author-Kun her, in case you did not read the description, this AU was made by the oiken and only, NixNephili Please show them your live and support over in Instagram (@nix_nephili) or their tumblr (@nixnephili).-I suggest doing it their designs are imamculate and their AU Fyodor design looks so drop dead goreous)

anyways! thats all lovelies! Till next chapter!

Remember! Stay safe, Drink water and eat properly!

-C.Eveland