| Chapter 2 |

Wednesday

Isabelle had spent Tuesday just thinking.

I'm actually meeting him..... what if I do have a chance.... is 6 years apart OK?

It was the last day of school, thank God, and Isabelle heaved herself out of bed. She walked to her dresser and combed a few fingers through her hair as she chose an outfit. She finally decided on a classy casual outfit. A nice pink plaid button up, black skinny jeans, and white Vans. Isabelle then walked into her bathroom and did her make-up. She barley wore any, just foundation and powder.

"Nicole I'm going to school!!" Isabelle yelled.

"Mrpmhhh" Nicole mumbled as she pulled the covers back over her head.

*******

Isabelle was actually really popular at school, but she was the nice popular girl, not the bitchy full-of-herself popular girl. Isabelle walked to her class smiling at everyone and throwing a "Hi!" or "Morning!" every once and a while. The day went by pretty fast but Isabelle enjoyed it. Lots of games and food since it was the last day.

It was also the day of the Talent Show and Isabelle was rapping Jack J's verse in 'Tides' while her bff, Courtney sang Jack G's verses. Yes, Isabelle could rap, and everybody even said she should be a female rapper when she grew up.

After getting home from school Isabelle saw Nicole in the kitchen waiting for her.

"We need to go shopping and get outfits for the concert!" Nicole squealed. She pulled out her card.

"Just got paid $500!" She said with a smirk. Isabelle smiled gleefully and followed Nicole to her car. It was a red Mercedes that Nicole loved like a child and didn't have one dent or scratch in it.

The two girls drove around the corner and parked at Forever 21. The whole store was 50% off and the two girls ran inside excitedly.

It took about an hour to choose the outfits but the outfits where amazing.

*******************************************************************************

Thursday 

Isabelle woke up with a start. The alarm clock read 11:33 pm. Isabelle jumped out of bed.

"3 MORE DAYS!!!!!" Isabelle screamed. She began dancing around the room and turned on Jack & Jack's 'Doing it Right'.

"Ok, your momma's talking' to ya sayin' clean up the basement, while the money's talkin' to me, that's personification. Paper in my hand till' the day that I'm finished, yeah a hater's just a fan that's scared to admit it." Isabelle sang.

Isabelle opened the drawers of her dresser and picked her outfit of the day. She ended up going with a black spaghetti strap tank top with fringe at the bottom, and a pair of white shorts. Isabelle slipped on her black vans and exited her room to wake Nicole up.

After waking Nicole up, Isabelle went downstairs and made breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, just the usual.

Then Isabelle spent the rest of the day watching TV and listening to Jack & Jack.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was boring! The fun stuff will start soon!