Chapter 720: The method to enduring memories (3)

Începe de la început

Cale had to start walking up this hill if he didn't want to be late either. He started to walk.

Shaaaaaaaaaaa-

He felt a gust of wind.

Raon High School's uphill road was famous for another reason in addition to its infamy for its steep slope. There were cherry blossoms on either side of the road during spring.

"Mm."

Cale felt his breath getting heavier and held back a chuckle. His health had been terrible at this time.

'What issues did I have during this time?'

There should be a clear reason as to why this was the illusion.

He followed the memories of his past and walked through the main gate of Raon High School and headed for his classroom.

'What class was I in during my freshman year? Ah, I remember. Class 4.'

His feet naturally headed toward Class 4.

It was the end of March. The classroom during this time when the cherry blossoms were slowly starting to bloom was just so-so.

Blissful memories?

Emotional moments?

'There's no way I would have those.'

His school years were nothing to Cale. They were simply a few peaceful days.

He headed toward his seat. Kim Rok Soo's seat was the third seat in the middle row.

It was a good place to listen to the lessons, and the Kim Rok Soo of this time had been quite studious.

'I was lazy?'

Freshman Kim Rok Soo paid attention to his studies and his grades were average.

'I had plans to go to college.'

Kim Rok Soo was planning on continuing his education rather than getting a job when he turned 18 and would have to leave the orphanage. He would start a part-time job on the weekends during the second semester of his freshman year and slowly increase his part- time jobs while studying properly to get into college.

It had been quite a tiring and fierce time for him.

He had nobody to take care of him and had to take care of himself.

"You're here?"

"Yeah."

Cale sat down and nonchalantly looked at the punks talking to him from the side and back.

"Kim Rok Soo, you were a bit later than usual today?"

"Who cares?"

"Listen to this little punk."

Kim Rok Soo was always dressed sharply in his uniform and his relationships with his peers weren't bad.

Everything was average. Right in the middle. That was the life he maintained.

At least, that was how Cale remembered it.

'That's odd.'

However, he could not remember the names of the punks greeting him.

I peeked at their name tags.

'Mm. Now I remember.'

He did remember them.

Screech.

Their homeroom teacher walked into the room. He recalled the teacher's face after taking a look at it.